live chat about Zandra Rhodes collection

XsheXscreamsX

she want too much help, but in case anyones wondering about the z gloss and the palette coming back theres a little info here:

info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
lacy: Hi sara, i had a question about the zandra rhodes palette...
Sara: Hi Lacy!
lacy: it was sold out and then today it was back up briefly, and sold out again. Will it be back in stock again?
Sara: Good question. We usually don't re-stock inventory on limited edition items online. I don't have access to stock inventory via Chat, so I recommend contacting our Order team to see if more palettes are on the way. I am very sorry for any confusion. I'll provide the contact info in just a moment for you...
lacy: thank you, and i have one more question,
Sara: For assistance, please call our Customer Service Representatives at (US) 1-800-588-0070 or (Canadian) at 1-800-387-6707 or via email from our Contact Us page. Our Representatives are available 24 hours a day and happy to assist.
lacy: do you know when the morange z gloss will be avalible? i want to order everything together, but dont want to wait in case something else sells out.
Sara: It should be online this week, but I don't have any info regarding the launch date via Live Chat. When you contact the Order team, they will be able to give you more info so you can just place one order.
lacy: that sounds great! thank you for your help!
Sara: Another option for you in case the items are sold out online is to order by phone thru MAC Consumer Services: 1-800-387-6707.
lacy: thank you!
Sara: No problem, Lacy! I wish I had more answers for you via Chat
oh.gif
(
Sara: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
lacy: No i think thats it. Thanks again.
Sara: Thank you for your visit today, Lacy. You may close the chat window by clicking the "Close" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

poddygirl

I was told that MAC is definitely restocking the Zandra eye pallette. I spoke with a customer service person because I had ordered the pallette on Monday during its brief reappearance on the website and the order status was still showing as "pending." The rep said they definitely had pallettes and were just in the process of restocking at the warehouse.

BTW - the Live Chat rep you spoke with sounded awesome
clap.gif

DaizyDeath

they are only giving the eye palletts to people that had them reserved so if yours is pending then most likely it will go through within this week

i was told by mac costumer service new york that they are going to have it re stocked this saturday or sunday. BUT it will still say sold out on the website as the palletts that they are getting are reserved to go out to people that have pending and already ordered requests of course already ordered ones get first grab.

good luck with your orders!

Latest posts