Live chat artists unaware of B2M changes?

StarrySim

I just wanted to see if they would tell me about the recent B2M changes, particularly because I really really want to B2M for a cremesheen glass, and my store won't let me anymore. I had two live chats about this today, but I couldn't save one of them because my computer was acting up. However, the next one also told me cremesheen glasses are ok. I plan to print this out and try to use it to get a cremesheen glass in store, wish me luck!

Chat start time Jul 20, 2010 9:40:46 PM EST
Chat end time Jul 20, 2010 9:52:54 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:12:08
Operator Sara

Chat Transcript
info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Liz: Hi, I'd like to know what the rules are for Back-2-Mac at PRO stores
Sara:[SIZE=+0] Hi Liz![/SIZE]
Sara:[SIZE=+0] We are experiencing a high number of Live Chats at this time. I apologize for any delays and will be back to fully assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.[/SIZE]
Sara:[SIZE=+0] For information on the Online Back-to-MAC recycling program, please click here. The stores will have a similar program, however they also give out free Lipglass or Eye Shadow, as well as free Lipstick, with every 6 full size MAC plastic container.[/SIZE]
Liz: which lipglosses are eligible?
Sara:[SIZE=+0] Lipglass, Lustreglass and Dazzleglass can be picked as freebies. For more information on Back to MAC, please contact the store directly. They can best confirm this information for you.[/SIZE]
Liz: ok, thanks
smiles.gif
have a good night

Sara:[SIZE=+0] Also, Plushglass and Cremesheen Glass.[/SIZE]
Sara:[SIZE=+0] I would like to offer free Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS105LIVECHATCA during the checkout process (Canadian Residents only). [/SIZE]
Liz: great, that's good to know what I can pick from
smiles.gif

Sara:[SIZE=+0] Pretty much any gloss as long as it's not in limited edition packaging, or one of the Viva Glam shades.[/SIZE]
Sara:[SIZE=+0] You definitely have lots of freebies to choose from.[/SIZE]
Liz: sounds good
smiles.gif

Liz: thanks again
Sara:[SIZE=+0] Thank you for your visit today, Liz! You may close the chat window by clicking the "Close" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.[/SIZE]

Makeup Emporium

Let me know if this works and if so at what store. I tried to B2M for a Cremesheen and I was told no even when I brought in a copy of a live chat saying that I could. Good luck!

StarrySim

Oh no! Where are you located? I'm in Toronto, will give it a try at the Pro store on Queen West. I would try at the Eaton Centre, but I've already gone in there and tried three times since they told me no (w/o live chat printout), so I'd rather not push my luck
smiles.gif

StarrySim

I'm ecstatic! They allowed me to B2M for 2 Cremesheen glasses at the Bay & Bloor store today. Initially she wouldn't let me, but I showed her the live chat printout (the email transcript). She talked to her manager and she allowed the exception. I'm so happy it worked, I can now relax and get in the mindset of the new rules
smiles.gif

StarrySim

I have no idea, I didn't try again. I'm sure it would depend on your luck. But the rules were changed a few years ago now, so I doubt if you would have any luck.

nazli

Hi I want to know if you have membership cart or discount card for who has lisence ?