Liv's cheek color

ambidextrous

Does anyone know which blush (brand/color) she's wearing? I love the light berry shade
greengrin.gif
or is it pink that looks like berry because she's so fair? Anyway, I'd be happy with any rec
smiles.gif
(most preferably from MAC, Chanel, Dior, Bobbi Brown, Yves Saint Laurent, Guerlain, Givenchy, EL, HR, Clinique, Clarins. since we don't carry everything in Austria :/ like Shu, Armani --_--)

http://www.kennygordonfoundation.org/images/jg/8.jpg

martygreene

It looks quite a bit more pink than berry to me, but that could be differences in monitor calibration (I have mine calibrated to pantone printers colors).

For me it looks quite the way cute blush from MAC looks on me, perhaps with a slight touch of deep plum blush.

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
It looks quite a bit more pink than berry to me, but that could be differences in monitor calibration (I have mine calibrated to pantone printers colors).

For me it looks quite the way cute blush from MAC looks on me, perhaps with a slight touch of deep plum blush.

deep plum isn't on the MAC website anymore ö_Ö however, thanx for the suggestion
smiles.gif

Shawna

That looks like hushabye does on me. I am an NC15 so I am really fair too. Hushabye is a great blush though, because it is a sheertone blush and you can build up the intensity. I alternate between that one and Dame(one of my other fave MAC blushes)