LJ hates ME! WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACisME

okay.. ive been seriously lurking around the community of MAC_COSMETICS for over 3 or 4 months and they would never accept me into the community. what the heck, i like/love MAC as much as the next girl. what am i doing WRONG?!?!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

SparklingWaves

I have no clue how people post pictures and label the eye shadow names on them. I would love to know that one. I posted a thread about green eye shadows. I wanted it to go under swatches, but it went under Beauty of Color. I don't think anyone has hardly seen it.
ssad.gif

I don't even see a button on my screen to make a new thread
weeping.gif

Please don't feel bad MACisMe. I sure whatever this LJ thing is it can be worked out. You must be somebody special to get there.
cheerleader.gif

faifai

I think the actual problem with Mac_cosmetics is that the mods have been virtually absent for many months. There are probably MANY requests to join that haven't been approved because the mods just haven't been around.

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
You have to be accepted to LJ? whoa, how elite. So glad for Specktra!

No. Certain communities on LJ. LJ is just a blog site.

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
I think the LJ makeup communities are full of snobs and people who think they are good at makeup...

So are the myspace communities. I'm a member of several of them, and I seldom even look at them anymore. Most of those girls are total bitches for no reason...

jenii

Wow, that makes me glad I joined up a couple years back. I guess they must have been more accepting back then. O_O

nguyenk22

you have to be active for like a mnth, and you have to have comments on your entries to, i didnt get accept first time either. keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.