LL Cool J-Control Myself feat. Jennifer Lopez

Juneplum

duuudddeee.. i saw it yesterday.. her makeup is slamming in this video. i also didn't realise it was her when i heard it on the radio.. the blue shadow rocks!!

and could LL possibly BE more yummy!!!
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
his body is out of control!

tinagrzela

I'm in Canada, and it gives me a message saying that the video is only available to americans...that sucks!! I really wanted to see it.
ssad.gif

V2LUCKY

The first time I saw the video I never even payed attention to her mu, I was WAAAAAAY distracted my that delicious man LL. OMG! I have been in love with him for as long as I can remember. If I could just lick his lips one day then I'll die a happy woman, but yea her mu is hot! (see? distraction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
I'm in Canada, and it gives me a message saying that the video is only available to americans...that sucks!! I really wanted to see it.
ssad.gif

Here ya go...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NYZWhsBlN4U

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
LL. If I could just lick his lips one day then I'll die a happy woman.

girrrrrlll i am RIGHT there with you!
graucho.gif
that man is DELISH!
graucho.gif

She looks good when she's wearing that black dress and her hair is out. It's the part when she's got the sucking on the lollypop and LL's going "Zzzhh zzhhh" - which is from Planet Rock if anyone cares.
lol.gif

kaliraksha

i love the makeup and hair in the video... really hot. i also have the hots for one of her dress... oh and the beautiful man <3

one day, LL...

Latest posts