London IMATS 2011

dollypink

I went - I got an amazing deal on some Illamasqua, and it was good to be able to try out crown brushes in person before purchasing - some are fantastic, others not so much!
The inglot stall was packed, the staff were rude, and they inflated the prices! not impressed by them at all.
I don't think I'd rush to go again, it wasn't as good as what I read about the US IMATS.

fleur de lis

I just watched GossMakeupArtist's video on youtube about this - insane price increases by Inglot!
I went - I got an amazing deal on some Illamasqua, and it was good to be able to try out crown brushes in person before purchasing - some are fantastic, others not so much!
The inglot stall was packed, the staff were rude, and they inflated the prices! not impressed by them at all.
I don't think I'd rush to go again, it wasn't as good as what I read about the US IMATS.

Blushbaby

I left at 12pm (although I was done by 11am) I struggled to take pics of things that I didn't pap last year .For that reason I won't do a big IMATS post on my blog as my pics look pretty much the same! It didn't rock my world this year.

I had a better time at the New York Make Up Show last year. I'd go to the NY IMATS to experience it once but other than that my enthusiasm for trade shows has wilted somewhat.