~*~ London Meetup *~*

ilovegreen

Sunday sounds like a plan
smiles.gif

melliquor

Now... this is very important for anybody that is coming. If we go to Harrods... under NO CIRCUMSTANCE... should you let me BUY any perfume
nope.gif
!!!

If you have seen my perfume collection, you know that I have a serious problem
th_LMAO.gif
!

nunu

I want to join you guys!! It will take me about an hour and 10 mins to get into London Euston..

But i will definately let you know if i can make it
smiles.gif

glam8babe

its a shame its so far away
ssad.gif
lol
let us all know how it goes!

us northern girls should do one sometime
smiles.gif

Shepherdess

I wont be able to make the meet
ssad.gif

I've got a terriblel fever and I'm completely swamped with work this weekend.

I feel gutted as I would have loved to met all of you. I do hope theres another meet for the cool heat collection.

ssad.gif
ssad.gif

melliquor

The meetup is def planned now... So excited.

Outside of Harrods near the entrance by the station, I think when you first walk in... there is the Mac counter.

12:00pm and then lunch afterwards.

Please everybody try to make it. It will be so much fun. If you pm me before Sunday, I will give you my mobile no.

ilovegreen

It's a date !

I don't think I'll spend too much especially if they don't have the exfoliator out I wanted to get a few jars
ssad.gif

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
It's a date !

I don't think I'll spend too much especially if they don't have the exfoliator out I wanted to get a few jars
ssad.gif

I want a few things from Neo Sci-Fi but... I really wanted the volcanic ash. I can't believe that isn't out this month
ssad.gif

I picked up some Dazzleglasses yesterday and they are fantastic. I love them
drools.gif
drools.gif
. I ended up getting 6 of them
yes.gif
. LOL.

Carlyx

This sounds like so much fun! But I live in the West, not far but train tickets are expensive
ssad.gif

Def post pics
smiles.gif

melliquor

I am still on
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
! Can't wait for tomorrow. Haven't been on too much today... went to the cinema and got my haircut again. I was planning on texting tonite.

If you don't have my mobile, pm me and I will give it. We are meeting at Harrods @ 12 by the station entrance.

Laura... remember, I don't let me buy any perfume and I won't let you spend too much
th_LMAO.gif

melliquor

We had a great time. Did lots of shopping and then had lunch. Laura took a few pics and should be posting them soon.

nunu

omg my internet wasn't working for a few days and i couldn't check specktra
ssad.gif

Hope you guys had a lot of fun!

Latest posts