London People Come Here :d

animacani

Anyone?
smiles.gif

ilovegreen

Heatherette has gone from all the stores as far as I know as it was a sellout and there are no CCO's in London.
I think there are 3 in the UK
ssad.gif
& I think the nearest one to London is Bicester village.

animacani

aw
ssad.gif
How far is Bicester village from London? The heatherette collection didnt come to Norway you see and im going to london in 2 weeks ..
ssad.gif

girlstar

Bicester village is just north of Oxford, but if you're looking for Heatherette, I was there this weekend and didn't see any Heatherette. They had a few things from Royal Assets and Novel Twist though. And four quads, brush roll, and a bunch of random things - shadows, pencils, nailpolishes, and more. Most selection I've ever seen there, actually.

animacani

Just north for oxford street?
greengrin.gif
Mabye they get heatherette when im there, im going to london in 2 weeks :=)

ritchieramone

Unfortunately not north of Oxford Street but north of Oxford itself, between London and Birmingham. There's a map on their website here.

I have a feeling that Heatherette won't make its way to any of these kinds of places as I think it was a complete sellout online and in stores.
ssad.gif

ritchieramone

The tube doesn't go that far north, unfortunately. There's lots of travel information about how to get there on the page I linked to a few posts up from this one - it looks as if it's about an hour by car from the centre of London.

I haven't actually been there so if I'm talking rubbish here, someone please correct me!
blush-anim-cl.gif

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Cool , then I think I can go there
greengrin.gif
They do have MAC right? =P

Do a search and/or read the thread on UK CCO's

CCO's sell products from Estee Lauder brands (MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown etc...) but what they have at any one time depends. Read the UK CCO's thread and you'll find out what they have at the moment. There's no guarantee that they will have much MAC or things that you're interested in.

Latest posts