LONDONERS: MAC anti-establishment masterclass!!!

cloverette

hey girls & guys,

i was given an event-leaflet at the selfridges MAC-counter today. basically, there's going to be a "MAC 'Anti-Establishment' Masterclass" next week, and they still have a few tickets available:

thursday 16th march 6m - 8pm
ultralounge lower ground floor
tickets £40 (fully redeemable against purchase on the evening).
to buy a ticket, call: 0207 318 3276 (MAC @ selfridges)

for more info, click here

although it sounds amazing, i'm probably not gonna go:
1) i leave work at or after 6pm, and
2) even if the £40 are redeemable against purchase, i can't spend that money, as i already spent too much on MAC this month (plus, i'm saving for upcoming collections).

but if anyone plans on going, please let us all know how it was!

JesusShaves

ahh.. i want to go...mmm... £40... it just seems i've been able to jusity spending £40 on make up.. but i can't on a bag... EH... i want that kelly osbourne bag!!! But quality wise... MAC has quality.. that kelly o bag... lacks it... sweatshopped kids in india made it... argh... im thinking aloud!

as_cute_as_pie

omg i know exactly what you mean i wanted a satchel but couldn't spend £45 on it but then went to mac nd bought about £60 worth of make up
icon_eek.gif
lol i like that kelly o bag
smiles.gif

JesusShaves

i really like it... but when i saw MADE IN INDIA... and really looked at the quality i thought i could make it myself (i used to make bags and stuff.. lol)

I did the exact same thing as you.. lmao... i was desperately looking for some shoes, but said i wouldnt pay £50 because it seemed too 'expensive' lol... but then went into the pro and easily spent that £50... :\. Why am i still tearing myself up about that kelly o bag? I didnt even want any e/s from culturbloom but i still got some...

cutandrun

cloverette i saw that too! too bad i can't go, not that i can afford too anyway, i've spent too much this month. If anyone is going, please tell us what it was like, sounds like it's going to be so much fun...

Latest posts