long/thick hair.

joygasm

I have really long thick hair.
It goes down to my lower back.
and I have a problem with headaches caused by it.
I'm not exactly sure what would look good on me.
I have chubby cheeks though it doesnt really show in pics.

any suggestions?

8831_1085612595275_1675225583_178226_877157_n.jpg

3221_1020171919299_1675225583_32258_6072017_n.jpg

btw my hair is wavy, and sometimes curly depending on the shampoo.

obscuria

I have thick hair like you and I used to keep it extremely long, pass my butt basically. I also have the round cheeks. I chopped a lot of it off so my hair now is a little pass my shoulders for the most part about 4 years ago and I don't regret it one bit. It's a lot more manageable now.

This is a picture of it before:
IMG_8172-1.jpg

and after:
IMG_7668.jpg

I think a lot of girls I know at least think that shorter hair will emphasize their face if it is rounder, but I find most of the time it actually goes well with it.

joygasm

Thats what I'm so afraid of, my face looking even rounder D;
I had a bad experience with a short haircut which is why I'm so afraid but I'd like to do something different .

But I love your hair!

I think once my hair gets too long, it looks dead and flat. and it just droops D;

VeXedPiNk

I have thick/wavy hair too. I recently had my hair cut and it's made a HUGE difference. It's got lots and lots of layers that start fairly short. The sides are also really short (maybe a bit shorter than I like, but it sure is lighter!). And after the cut was done, the hair dresser went through my whole head of hair with thinning shears. I couldn't believe all the hair under me!

My cheeks are pretty round, and I actually find this cut frames my face and it appears longer and thinner. I'll try to get some pics to show you
smiles.gif

joygasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
I have thick/wavy hair too. I recently had my hair cut and it's made a HUGE difference. It's got lots and lots of layers that start fairly short. The sides are also really short (maybe a bit shorter than I like, but it sure is lighter!). And after the cut was done, the hair dresser went through my whole head of hair with thinning shears. I couldn't believe all the hair under me!

My cheeks are pretty round, and I actually find this cut frames my face and it appears longer and thinner. I'll try to get some pics to show you
smiles.gif

Please do so! I'd really love to see
smiles.gif

LMD84

i have long and thick hair and a chubby face. i once had a bob cut and it looked terrible
ssad.gif
it was very blunt and seemed to make my face fatter. however then i ended up growing it to shoulder lengh and having lots of layers put in... that was much lighter and because it was just that little bit longer it looked much better and flattered my chubby face!
smiles.gif
so i would reccomend not going too short but lots of layers are a must.

i have no pictures of this hair cut though because i have once again gown it very long.

joygasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have long and thick hair and a chubby face. i once had a bob cut and it looked terrible
ssad.gif
it was very blunt and seemed to make my face fatter. however then i ended up growing it to shoulder lengh and having lots of layers put in... that was much lighter and because it was just that little bit longer it looked much better and flattered my chubby face!
smiles.gif
so i would reccomend not going too short but lots of layers are a must.

i have no pictures of this hair cut though because i have once again gown it very long.

I am scared of going shorter but we'll see! My hair the layers have grown out so that can also be why. Maybe if I layer it up It'll be less of a weight.

Latest posts