Long time no post, time to catch up!

Ruby_Woo

Hello! I've been MIA for a while, had a lot of things going on, including my cousin's 15 (which in hispanic culture is a big deal) here are pictures of my new hair, and the makeup I did for her special day.

CC always welcomed!

This is my new red hair, I posted the first run a while back, and it was burgandy, I kicked it up a few notches.

IMG_1505.jpg

Eyes:
-soft ochre
-blanc type
-wedge
-mylar
-black black chromaline
-Dazzel lash

Cheecks
-Melba
-Cubic
-Harmony

Face
-studio fix fluid NC40
-Mineralized loose Med.Plus
-Moisture cover nw30

Lips:
-Pink treat
-Viva glam 5
-Viva glam 5 gloss

This is my cousin all done up (before and after)

karen.jpg

Eyes:
-bare study
-jest
-pink opal pigment
-Deep damson
-embark
-black black chromaline
-#7 Lashes

Face:
-SFF NC35
-Prep + Prime powder
-Peachykeen
-Light flush

Lips:
-Cranberry
-Viva glam 2
-Viva glam 6 sp. ed gloss

This was my look for her party.
karen1.jpg

Face
-SFF NC40
-Min. Loose Med.Plus
-Cubic
-harmony
-Refined golden bronzer
-Soft and gentle

Eyes:
-Smoke and Diamonds
-Carbon
-vanilla pigment
-cork
-print

Lips:
-Oak <3
-Peachstock <3
-boy bait

and these are of her in her dress.

IMG_1653.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
smiles.gif

n_c

Your makeup looks great as usual
smiles.gif
I also think you did a fab job on your cousin, her makeup looks really nice, nothing overdone. Oh and I'm loving that Che shirt!

What did you use on her brows?

starrynight0127

Love the look as always. Girl you are gorgeous! I'm in loooove with the hair. Did you do it yourself or get it done? If you know, what dye was used? I've been planning on doing something similar to this to my hair, but dye under my bangs black for a little pop of something. Thanks
smiles.gif

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Your makeup looks great as usual
smiles.gif
I also think you did a fab job on your cousin, her makeup looks really nice, nothing overdone. Oh and I'm loving that Che shirt!

What did you use on her brows?

Thanks! I was trying to make her look done up, but not like "older" cus shes only 15. Omg, yeah my swapmeet Che shirt
smiles.gif

I used Lingering on her brows w/ clear brow gel, she naturally has full on brows, so I took her to my brow lady to shape them, I did concealor nw25 underneath though for definition
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrynight0127
Love the look as always. Girl you are gorgeous! I'm in loooove with the hair. Did you do it yourself or get it done? If you know, what dye was used? I've been planning on doing something similar to this to my hair, but dye under my bangs black for a little pop of something. Thanks
smiles.gif

Thanks dude, my mom actually is a cosmetologist and she does my hair. My black hair was natural, so she used the Clairol for dark hair in "Red" so she didn't have to bleach my hair. Then she did some sort of lightening treatment to have my hair get a few shades lighter and I used special effects Cherry bomb. HTH.

Thank you soo much everyone else for your comments. Im gonna try and take pictures of my makeup, I keep forgetting and my camara is starting to act up, its about 2 1/2 years old. wth. Technology moves too fast to keep up :s

L1LMAMAJ

ur hair is amazing!!
smiles.gif
you can pull it off! i also love the makeup u did for ur cousin!

is that your son you're holding? he's so adorable!