Long wear eyelashes

Hannaleh

Hi guys!
Sometimes, I need to be able to wear my eyelashes 48 hours straight.
Is there a trick to make them hold that long ?
Thanks!

xxainixx

you mean false eyelashes?

try DUO glue. the BEST glue i have ever used! it took me from school, to dinner to clubbing. 7am-4am.. without touch ups =)

Meisje

Are you a doctor? I am trying to think of reasons people would need to be awake 48 hours in a row!

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxainixx
you mean false eyelashes?

try DUO glue. the BEST glue i have ever used! it took me from school, to dinner to clubbing. 7am-4am.. without touch ups =)

Yes, false eye lashes.
I use DUO too, but I always have an end to glue again a little.

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
Are you a doctor? I am trying to think of reasons people would need to be awake 48 hours in a row!

I am a nurse in Research Oncology.
Good question
smiles.gif

Vixxan

A thick layer of duo lash does the trick for me. Also, try using synthetic eyelashes like the cheap ones on Ebay. Warning: A thick layer of duo lash will do the trick but it will also turn your eyes a lovely shade of red.

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
A thick layer of duo lash does the trick for me. Also, try using synthetic eyelashes like the cheap ones on Ebay. Warning: A thick layer of duo lash will do the trick but it will also turn your eyes a lovely shade of red.

So, I will thicken the layer of glue to test how it holds.
Red eyes! Oh my ! As i don't plan to do this everyday, i hope i won't get this 'look'

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
DUO will be your best bet as it holds on the longest, you can find it at the drugstore!

I use this brand, but maybe i just don't put enough glue?

luvsic

DUO is all I use too! It holds pretty well, and I just have accent falsies. Also, does anyone have recommendations for sweat-proofing falsies? I live in a place where it gets well over 100 degrees during the summer (ICK!) I don't want to put individual lash glue on my strip lash! Getting that off at the end of the day would be horrendous, and it stings when it gets into my eyes.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannaleh
Hi guys!
Sometimes, I need to be able to wear my eyelashes 48 hours straight.
Is there a trick to make them hold that long ?
Thanks!

Are you going to be sleeping with them on? I really wouldn't advise wearing them for longer than one day's worth.

BEA2LS

lol thanks i was gonna ask why you would need them that long! duo would be the best bet.. but honestly i would go without them.