Look at these Lippies

jdechant

LOL..this is bologna!! I just sent this person a msg. for giggles asking him to tell me the names to all the lipsticks..hahaha..

ClareBear86

worst thing is people are actually bidding... makes me wonder why?

people who are bidding must never have been to a mac store or the website

MzzRach

Oy, nice fakes. MAC fakes seem to be really rampant. I suppose it comes with success. I just feel badly for the people who honestly do not know how to tell a fake from the real thing.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
LOL..this is bologna!! I just sent this person a msg. for giggles asking him to tell me the names to all the lipsticks..hahaha..

Right on! I love you for that.
winkiss.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant

Think I will too just for kicks and ask him how old they are since MAC has not made these caps since before my son was born!

jdechant

I should tell him that I'm really really excited about bidding on these items last minute..but I need to know the color names..haha..he still hasn't gotten back to me yet!!

TISH1124

^^^ well he has about 3 listings for these...I asked him too...I also asked how old were they because I haven't seen square caps in over 8 years and I want to make sure they are fresh before I bid....I am sure all the other stuff the shadows are phoney too...none of his stuff lists names...But he has a bulk of fake crap