LOOK! Colourqueen Goes Natural Using Only MSF & FL on ENTIRE FACE!(RARE opportunity)

Colorqueen

I decided to do a new twist on a natural face, with FL and MSF. the photos did not turn out nearly as well as I would have liked- it was too dark, but I got enough to show you an idea of what it looked like.

I was thrilled with how it turned out.

Thanks to all of you who have inspired me to find unusual ways to achieve a different kind of natural look that I feel happy with for me. Different but still on the natural side- well natural for me!
greengrin.gif

MSF
So Ceylon (WET)for lids and contour face
Naked You(WET) for crease up to highlight area on eyes
Shimpagne(WET) for highlight under brow
Stereo Rose for blush
Ostentatious FL for creases- very translucently
NightfishFL for liner

Lips
Stripdown liner
Strawberry Smoothie Colour Juice for lipcolor.

(although the following look large, I checked and all specs meet the 600x800 (or below) pixel guidelines, I made sure to check.)

greengrin.gif

MSFostentatioussmile.jpg

MSFostentatiousdiningroomup.jpg

MSFostentatiousdingrmhalfup.jpg

MSFbathroomsemismile.jpg

MacVirgin

that last picture is beautiful! i've said it before i think. I luv colors on you but u'r such a *even more* gorgeous woman 'au naturel'. Realy!
clap.gif

It's just so amazing *a cameleon* to look at all the difrent looks *faces* you can pull! realy amazing!
smiles.gif

curlyqmishee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
that last picture is beautiful! i've said it before i think. I luv colors on you but u'r such a *even more* gorgeous woman 'au naturel'.
smiles.gif

I totally agree... more of your brilliant spirit comes out in the more natural looks. You really are beautiful!

aquarius11

This is a great look for you, Colorqueen. You are truly gorgeous, with or without a lot of color! And that hair is perfect for you.

kittenluvsmac

You look really beautiful! I love the natural look on you. It makes your stunning eyes stand out even more. Trying new things is good! And I really like your hair color, too. It's unique and so shiny
smiles.gif

Latest posts