Look in a Box: Gothette

lauraglou

Ok so here's how I entertained myself today. The eyes were out of one of those Look in a Box sets that MAC do, I was lucky enough to pick one up at Gatwick airport the other week. Less than £30 and you get three eyeshadows, a blacktrack fluid line and little brush, a lippy and a mascara (all full size products except the mascara) BARGAIN!!!!

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0113_2.jpg

Here's what I used (all Mac unless stated)

Face:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Chanel Lift Lumiere in 30 Cendre
MAC MSF in Medium

Eyes:
Blacktrack Fluidline
Retrospeck e/s
Green Smoke e/s
Show Stopper
Brule to highlight
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen (which is flipping fab)
Plush Lash Mascara

Cheeks:
Harmony to contour
Empire
Taffy to highlight

Lips:
Sublime Culture Lip Pencil all over my lips
Illicit l/g
Stone Lip Pencil to outline to make my little lips look a bit bigger
winks.gif

Hope you like it
tong.gif

faretra

I also like it very much! But I am also very interested in the "Look in the Box" set. I am sure I have never found those in Europe, do you know whether these are available online?

lauraglou

Quote:
Originally Posted by faretra
I also like it very much! But I am also very interested in the "Look in the Box" set. I am sure I have never found those in Europe, do you know whether these are available online?

Sadly they're not available online and I've only ever seen them in duty free at airports. Maybe they're like a travel special. They are fab value for money, I paid £28.50 and I reckon the total value of the products (excluding the little eyeliner brush) is £68!!! I shall be picking up more of these as and when I see them
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by faretra

Those came out last July 2009 here in Canada and the US and were exclusive to the Bay (Canada) and Nordstrom's (USA). Not sure if they were ever in stores in Europe. I'm surprised they are still available after 8 months!

lauraglou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Those came out last July 2009 here in Canada and the US and were exclusive to the Bay (Canada) and Nordstrom's (USA). Not sure if they were ever in stores in Europe. I'm surprised they are still available after 8 months!

Hahahaha This wouldn't surprise me "oooh we have loads of these 'Looks in a Box' left over, what are we going to do with them.... I know, send 'em to Gatwick airport and pass 'em off as travel specials"

I don't care though cos I love a blinking bargain, I'm made up
smiles.gif