Look inspired by my pink Burberry silk scarf

ch33tah

for xmas i got this lovely pink 'cotton candy' burberry silk scarf from my friend (three of us decided to splurge and spend about $500 on xmas pressies for eachother! nice gift!). it's absolutely beautiful and now that it's summer, i can finally wear it out! so today i wanted to create a look inspired by the colours on my scarf.

here's what I used

face:
maybeline dream glow mineral bronzer in light
smashbox bronzer in tint
nars blush in orgasm
mac msf in medium

eyes:
mac paint in base light
mac es in phloof!
mac es in pink freeze
mac es in jest
nyx es in dark silver (name rubbed off)
mac pigment in vanilla
mac pencil in black
l'oreal telescopic mascara

lips:
mac lg in elaborate

hereee we go!

burberry01.jpg

burberry02.jpg

burberry03.jpg

and here are some photos of me and my scarf
tong.gif

in L.A. on venice beach at the end of april:
burberryscarf.jpg

burberryscarfonbeach.jpg

in a club in L.A.
burberryscarfla.jpg

last week i went to see my nail lady and she did my toe nails with gel overlay and painted them like my scarf
http://www.members.shaw.ca/ch33tah/i...rberrytoes.jpg

and that night i went out with my girls to a nice club/lounge and i went a bit risky and wore my scarf as a top! :-O

burberrytop03.jpg

burberrytop02.jpg

burberrytop01.jpg

thanks for looking! =]

franimal

You are too cute! You must really love your scarf, lol! I love how you matched everything to it so well

mia88

Wow you're sure getting your $500 worth out of the scarf....it looks great however way you wear it! Love the eyes too.... your toes are just too cute!
greengrin.gif

anaaliyahfan03

burberry is an expensive brand..so spend alot of money on that scarf id wear the heck out of it too..hehe!..jk...i really loved the toes..they were pretty!

NicksWifey

So pretty! You have amazing eyes! And I love the scarf, I have a Burberry purse that it also the same color and I have the hardest time matching it with my stuff. You on the other hand, have no problem matching the scarf and make great use of it!
smiles.gif

uptowngirl

LUV, LUV, LUV the toes. The scarf is really pretty and you managed to find so many uses for it. MU is gorgeous and the look is very well put together.

clamster

YOUR EYES!!!!!!! holy cow 2 colors is SO COOLL!! I have never seen that b4!!! well your makeup tutorials and makeup r always awesome
smiles.gif

Your nail lady did an Awesome job.

Love Always Ivy

gorgeous job!
1) you have siiiick eyes
2) totally jealous you can wear a scarf as a shirt
3) the stud in your labret is so cute!

Latest posts