Look into my eyes and tell me, what it is you see

NicksWifey

Nothing really special today, I'm slightly burnt because I was bad and tanned over the weekend
nonono.gif
Just a usual look for me. The title of this look comes from a Bone Thugs song I'm listening to at the moment
winks.gif
Please pray for me, if you can find it in your heart to do so! Tomorrow I'm having a fine needle aspiration on my thyroid and I'm hella scared!
Of course, CC always welcomed
winks.gif

All MAC unless specified otherwise

Face:
Prep & Prime
Mineralize Satinfinish NC37
MSFN Deep Dark (contouring on cheeks)
MSFN Medium Dark
Peachtwist blush
Select moisturecover NW20

Eyes:
Ulta e/s base
Bare Study p/p
Shroom e/s (on lid)
Time & Space e/s (on lid)
Woodwinked e/s (in outer V)
Bronze e/s (crease)
Nylon e/s (browbone)
Blacktrack f/l (top lashline)
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Baked (on lower lashline)
Maybelline Colossal (I'm so done with this craptastic mascara! Today was the final straw! I used to love it, but the last few weeks, it has been bad!)

Lips:
Subculture l/p
Peachstock l/s
Florabundance l/g

DSC06884.jpg

DSC06856.jpg

DSC06859.jpg

DSC06866.jpg

DSC06863.jpg

coachkitten

Sending lots of prayers your way that everything goes ok tomorrow!
smiles.gif
You look gorgeous and I love the lip color.

aleksis210

you look SO pretty in that first pic!! I def. want to do this look(I gotta get all the lip stuff your wearing)...your skin looks awesome btw I can't tell you have sun burn! Also, What's up with that mascara? I was just going to buy it...I will def. pray for you. I hope everything goes smoothly. ::::hugs::::

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Sending lots of prayers your way that everything goes ok tomorrow!
smiles.gif
You look gorgeous and I love the lip color.

Thank you dearie
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
you look SO pretty in that first pic!! I def. want to do this look(I gotta get all the lip stuff your wearing)...your skin looks awesome btw I can't tell you have sun burn! Also, What's up with that mascara? I was just going to buy it...I will def. pray for you. I hope everything goes smoothly. :bighug:

Thank you, it's my favorite nude lip look!
winks.gif
And thank you for your kind words!
Actually, I started out LOVING that mascara when I first got it. Lately, it has given my lashes the "tarantula effect", you know, stiff & spiky lashes. I hate that crap. Today, I had little pieces of my eyelashes breaking off...WTF! I never use an eyelash curler, just apply mascara straight from the tube on my lashes. I've never had that happen to me. At first, I thought it may be the fibers in the mascara, but I rubbed what was coming off between a tissue and sure enough, there were a few of my eyelashes in that mess!

TISH1124

Sending lots of prayers, hugs and positive thinking your way!
You look beautiful...The lips are so perfect and I love the lashes even though you may hate the mascara they look long, thick & fabulous from what I can see.

laperle

I see someone beautiful, who wants to love and be loved, but sometimes worries about things so much that forgets about herself.

But maybe I'm seeing it all wrong, I'm short-sighted.

Good luck with the aspiration. Be brave!

Shimmer

You look great! Your skin looks fantastic too...I'm sure tomorrow's going to be a breeze.

AudreyNicole

You look fabulous! I love that lip combo! Thanks for telling me about the craptastic mascara. I was going to buy some when my current stuff runs out, but I will save my money
smiles.gif
I will be thinking about you tomorrow! I am sure everything will be just fine *hugs*

MACATTAK

That first pic is soo gorgeous! Good luck with the procedure tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be okay!

lafemmenoir

Girl,
We have your back here at Specktra, I know you will be fine, and receive it without one bit of doubt. It's already taken care of all you have to do is focus on staying beautiful and to take care of you boo
smiles.gif

Latest posts