Look Ma! No greens!

moonrevel

Just so you all know I have eyeshadows other than greens and blues, I bring you this brownish/bronzish/neutralish FOTD. I took them in natural light which is why my pupils look eerily small. I put on tons of mascara at all of your suggestion, so I hope it looks a little better now. Enjoy!

browns.jpg

browns1.jpg

And now with a lippie!
browns2.jpg

Used (All MAC unless otherwise specified):

Face:
Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 with 187
Loose Blot Powder in Medium with 182
Slave to Love blush with 187
Bloomsberry/Tiger Lily Blush Duo with 129

Eyes:
UDPP as all over base
Shimmersand Shadestick as lid and crease base
Sensualize e/s on lids with 239
Deckchair Pigment on inner lids with 219
Goldenair Pigment in crease with 222
Twinks e/s in outer crease with Prescriptives Eye Shaper brush
Prismique e/s to highlight with 275
Stila Kajal eyeliner in Gold as lower liner, with Sensualize e/s with 266 over it
Dipdown Fluidliner to line upper with 210
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Carbon to fill in brows with UD brow brush

Lips (only in last picture):
Luxuriate Lipglass

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

Beautiful1

Girlie This Is Gorgeous!
eyelove.gif
Let Me Just Suggest That You Have Beautiful Lippies So You Can Work Any Color You Want, Don't Be Afraid!
graucho.gif

ashleigh

those colours make your eyes POP. if i had striking eyes like that id be wearing dark browns and purples and golds more than anything

sallytheragdol

Very pretty! And I know this is odd but I just LOVE the color of your lips(naturally/bare). It's the exact nude lipstick I'd like to buy...or better yet have been born with.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
Girlie This Is Gorgeous!
eyelove.gif
Let Me Just Suggest That You Have Beautiful Lippies So You Can Work Any Color You Want, Don't Be Afraid!
graucho.gif

Aww, thank you.
smiles.gif
I do wear a lot of bold colors on my lips, but for some reason when I post I'm always wearing light colors. Next time I will whip out some reds or bright pinks when I post an FOTD!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallytheragdol
Very pretty! And I know this is odd but I just LOVE the color of your lips(naturally/bare). It's the exact nude lipstick I'd like to buy...or better yet have been born with.

Thank you! I don't think it's odd at all! When I want to wear a nude lipstick that's pretty much just my natural lip color (the old MLBB shade), I wear High Tea lipstick because it matches pretty well and just gives my natural color a bit of gloss.

Latest posts