looking for a bright purple shadow

atlantatiffany

i tried nocturnelle by mac but it seems to be a little dark. does anyone know who has a very bright purple that is very pigmented. thanks

Glitziegal

I would say the best bright purple is the violet pigment. Parfait amour looks bright in the pan, but isn't that bright on.
You could also try putting a white/light eyeshadow on, and layering a purple you already have over the top.

kimmy

milani shock is a really vibrant and pigmented shadow ;D

haha wow. i just realized that this i like the bazillionth time i've recommended milani...they should start paying me for this XD

pumpkincat210

You should try violet pigment from MAC with a base under it. Also Creme de Violet is lovely and the new Satellite Dreams rocks!

baby_love

STOMP!!! I recently got this color, I loved it and the color payoff is incredible, very bright and it goes on easy. I *think* it's only sold at freestanding or pro stores, and I think it's getting d/c but I think it's a good choice.

mspixieears

I reckon they must've reformulated their frosts and satins because Parfait Amour is pretty vibrant on me, even without a base.

for drop-dead gorgeous, unapologetic purple eyeshadow, you NEED Shu Uemura ME purple 780. Run don't walk!

MACgirl

parfiat amour and beuatiful iris show up really light i rec you try satilight dreams and stars n rockets.

Latest posts