Looking for a discontinued MAC product

diaanz

I am new to this forum and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this request but I thought it's worth a shot. I am looking for a MAC sheer tone blush - LOVERUSH. It was my first ever MAC product and I didn't know that it had been discontinued till I ran out and went in to buy one. I'm really hoping someone in here can help me find one or have a spare that they would be willing to part with. HELP!

mosha010

This goes in the clearance bin section. You can create a ISO thread where you look for an item or check other sellers items for sale.

mosha010

You need to have had 50 posts or after 30 days of being a member to have access to the clearance bin.

diaanz

Yea I figured that out when I tried to find the clearance bin.. Ill wait and try again when I've had 50 posts (hopefully before the 30 days).. Thanks y'all!

KMQE716

Try the cosmetic company outlet, they have those there. Or gone but not forgotten!"?

dash4

Is there a website where you can find a mac outlet???
There are a few -- just google "Cosmetic Company Outlet".. They sell Mac, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, etc...

There might be other outlet stores that carry authentic Mac items -- I am not sure... but Cosmetic Company Outlet is owned by Estee Lauder and therefore--- definitely has legit Mac products. I've found several discontinued (and current) Mac products there.. There are several around the US -- mostly in outlet malls.

Just google around and see if you have one near you!

diaanz

We dont have CCO's where I live.. How tragic is that?!? I envy you ladies with easy access to them :). Maybe this is a blessing in disguise because even I cannot begin imagine the kind of damage I would cause if I did have one within reach!

diaanz

I had no idea there was a program like gone but not forgotten!! Just emailed them.. Thank you for telling me about this.. After weeks of searching and despair I feel a resurgence of hope!

diaanz

Try the cosmetic company outlet, they have those there. Or gone but not forgotten!"?
I had no idea there was a program like gone but not forgotten!! Just emailed them.. Thank you for telling me about this.. After weeks of searching and despair I feel a resurgence of hope!

diaanz

I just wanted give all you lovely people an update about my search for loverush. I went ahead and initiated a search for using GBNF. Unfortunately, I just received an email saying they were unable to locate the blush.. I'm so bummed out.. It's hard to believe that I can be so affected by a blush..
cry.gif

KMQE716

sorry to hear that :( i will keep an eye out for you. I thought i had one that was the pro pan but i don't :(

diaanz

I guess I really got my hopes up when I learned about GBNF program more so after I read about how it worked out for so many people in here.. It was my first ever MAC product and I bought it for my wedding, which I guess is why I'm so sentimental about it (which is a bit silly!).. I'm still hopeful I'll find it somewhere somehow.. I really appreciate your kind words and thank you for offering to help..

diaanz

It's program offered by the Estee Lauder company (MAC is one of the brands under that umbrella) for products that have been discontinued. You can call them to initiate a search for the product you are looking for provided it was discontinued less than two years ago and they might be able to locate it. Sometimes you get lucky and even find products that are slightly older. They will charge you full retail price and a flat rate shipping of $5 if I am remembering this part of it correctly. You might be waiting for up to 45 mins before you get to speak to an agent but you can try calling them at 1-800-216-7173. Good luck (if you decide to try)!

Latest posts