Looking for a Lipgloss full of Gold Sparkles

MizzHotTahiti

Can any1 rec a good 1? Either clear or nudish but full of gold sparkles.
winks.gif

acu

MAC Nymphette is nice, but I don't know if that is the kind of "sparkles" you're looking for. If not, you could check out the lustreglasses, ones like Love Nectar, Spring Bean and Instant Gold are nice.

xxManBeaterxx

I agree with the pigment, but try your favorite lipgloss with reflects gold glitter pigment, my absolute favorite is prr lipgloss and i dab on some reflects gold glitter on my lips

User93

Not MAC, but Yves Saint Laurent has the whole line of glosses called "golden gloss", every color there has a lot of golden sparkles! Its a vey nice one, i totally love it!

nazneen372

I also really rate the YSL Golden Glosses - there's whole bunch of nude ones with gold sparkles in them and also a clear one. They're super-sparkly without looking tacky and the texture's nice too.

tiramisu

Nars Moon Fleet or Mac Instant Gold...

but now Shimmer's suggestion I didn't even know about. I've been avoiding looking at new collections out of fear for my wallet.

Kuuipo

Guerlain makes several gold lipglosses and laquers that are amazing! YSL also has a line of glosses with gold flecks that are fabulous as well.

Esme

I have a couple of the YSL ones and they are really nice, not too sticky, and have a good scent. The clear one could go over anything and give you that gold subtle sheen..

Latest posts