Looking for a lippie similar to this:

fashionette

normal_MATRIX_GOLDEN_COUTURE_51600.jpg

14830574_0.xlarger.jpg

14830572_0.xlarger.jpg

I love this color, want something really similar (identic is also good, haha).

Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

fashionette

Haha, sorry for posting all these Kate Moss pics, but here it is w/ flash:

kate-moss-red-lips-1.jpg

Still Ruby Woo? I'm really lousy at comparing colors

matsubie

ruby woo's a bluish red (and i love the color) but this one kate moss is wearing looks more in the range of lady danger.

fashionette

but isn't lady danger too orangey? A friend of mine has it and it looks a little different from the kate pic. But I found a swatch of ruby woo and I think it looks pretty good, but I don't know if it looks like that IRL too.

Ruby-Woo.jpg

matsubie

yeah, lady danger's a bit on the orangey side but i have a friend that has similar skin tone as ms. moss and lady danger actually comes out like the pic in the photo. b/c the photo that you put up later, you can see that it's got a bit of an red-orange tone to it. if we could find out the exact color on that, it'd be great b/c i'm a big fan of red and bright colors, too. =D

Girl about town

That swatch looks more orange than ruby woo (see kat von d thread to see true likeness of ruby woo) Definitely looks more lady danger ish x

fashionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Looks exactly like this spring's Manhunt by NARS. It's a Poppy red.

Aw, too bad. The only store here in Sweden that carried NARS makeup was closed. Lady danger looks good though, I'll have to check it out at the counter.
smiles.gif

Thanks for the help ladies!

fashionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
no problem.

by the way, you're gorgeous! =D

Aww, that's so sweet of you, thank you!
smiles.gif

sharkbytes

I have to second the Nars Manhunt vote...that's what it looks like on my lips, I'm NW20 with equally pale/not-much-pigment lips

Latest posts