Looking for a rec for this bright pink Lady GaGa lipstick?

Cyanide.Candy

Hey guys!

I recently saw a pic of Lady GaGa wearing a neon bright pink lipstick.. I'm dying to get my hands on it or something similar!

The lippie in question is the one on the right.. Anyone know of anything similar? Preferably in MAC?
mac_addict.gif

brits.png

tracyann91

MUFE makes a lipstick called Flourescent Orange Pink #203 that looks close - (it's not orange at all), but it may be a shade darker - it's hard to tell. Look on Sephora - they have it.

urbanD0LL

i do have the mufe , the one in my avatar actually .. its not as bright as what she is wearing

dreamer246

Pink Nouveau is bright alright, but I don't think it's as light.

It is definitely NOT Gladiola, this is a distinctly purple-pink lippie. The lippie in the pic has no traces of purple at all.

mdjmsj

Saint Germain, the upcoming Sugarsweet release, looks similar to that, but maybe a touch lighter?

GlamYOURUs

dreamer is right, if you want it in MAC Pink Nouveau is its closet dupe b/c of the Satin look/finish it gives.

User38

It is not Gladiola.. that one is too blue based. I still think it is like Impassioned.. a fuschia satin, bright but not too light. Could be Girl about Town too.

widdershins

I think if you layered St. Germain/Melrose Mood with a tiny bit of a hot pink lipglass you could get a similar effect.

User38

oops, just saw the Lady Gaga pic.. I agree Shiap by Nars is very close. A #7 in YSL Rouge Volupte might work too, but it is pricey. Pink Nouveau is probably the closest MAC lippie.

Girl about town

ysl rouge volupt in fetish pink is a good dupe!!!
if you mixed pink nouveau and saint germain/melrose mood together you would get this exact colour!

Latest posts