Looking For A Similar Color To Flipside"

sTaRRYeYeD

I completely fell in love with the Diana Eyes 2 quad. There was a collor on there called "Flipside" it was like a gold-ish color. And Im looking for a color that closely matches it. Does anyone know of one? Thanks in advance!

sTaRRYeYeD

Thank you!!! So far ive only tried shadows. No pigments! =] I just need something to work. Im like going thru "flipside" withdraws!!! And its crazy but I havent had that color for like a year and a half!!! But lately Ive been getting a really bad itch for it!!! And I cant find anyone who has that quad, and obviously I cant just go buy the color!!! =[ Sometime the L.E products are like a bittersweet type of thing!!! Because you can so easily fall in love!!! And then when you use it all, you cant get more!!! =[

rouquinne

i know what you mean. i've found Gold Mode to be a good substitute for my Goldbit eye shadow.

erine1881

all that glitters w/ amber lights on top
yes.gif

sTaRRYeYeD

Flipside - Softly shimmering gold/brass (Frost)

This is how Specktra is describing it. Im trying to look for a picture!!! But so far I havent found one!!! Ill continue to look!!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTaRRYeYeD
And I cant find anyone who has that quad, and obviously I cant just go buy the color!!!

Have you tried the “For Sale/Swap” thread? There are several people selling the Diana quad with that color in it….HTH

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Have you tried the “For Sale/Swap” thread? There are several people selling the Diana quad with that color in it….HTH

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Lmao, I looked yesterday, but I just kinda skimmed through it!!! Thank you!!! Ill go look right now!!!