Looking for a Sunday Best e/s replacement

PerfectlyOdd

I'm new here and couldn't figure out where to post this question, so I'll start here. In Dec '05 I bought Sunday Best e/s and fell in love. It's been all but gone for a very long time, it is the only e/s that I have ever used completely before giving it away. And I haven't been able to find anything that comes close.

Well Phloof comes kind of close but quite it's lacking the slight rosey hue that sunday best has on my nc15 skin.

I've tried other frosty e/s but it's not the same. Most other e/s that have the roesy don't have the peach or they are more iridescent with pinky/purple.

Hope all this makes sense, all help welcome even layering options to achieve the same effect.

rachybloom

I DEFINITELY would like to know this too. I bought two of these and am down to my last few applications.

It's like a pink based highlighter color with absolutely not glitter but a soft sheen/shimmer.. the only thing that I've had come "close" is Hush eyeshadow layered on top of white eye kohl, but even then it's not as perfect as Sunday Best.

Latest posts