Looking for a True Peach.

Kels823

Doesnt have to be mac, just looking for a true peach e/s w/ a nice color payoff? I tried Arena but its alot more golden than I would like.....

Ne ideas?

TIA!
greengrin.gif

me_jelly

Melon pigment would be a good choice, but on me (NC35), it has a lot of gold shimmer in it so it ends up more on the goldish side than true peach

Kels823

Mejelly - yep, same w/ me (NC45). Turns out gold instead of melon.

Thanks for the responses so far!!!
greengrin.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Melon pigment over, say, Canton Candy paint, may give you the peachy look you're going for. Also, if you can get your hands on Say, Yeah its an INCREDIBLE peachy colour
smiles.gif

me_jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Mejelly - yep, same w/ me (NC45). Turns out gold instead of melon.

Thanks for the responses so far!!!
greengrin.gif

Have you tried acid orange pigment? I know it sounds SUPER ORANGE, but on me it's pretty peachy looking with only a hint of goldish/yellowish shimmer (unlike melon, which is packed with gold shimmer)

VioletB

If it's a soft peach you are looking for... you might want to try looking at blush colors. You can find some gorgeous colors that you normally wouldn't think about putting on your eyes!! Be weary.. they are most likely not opthamologist tested. (I have never had a problem though.)

me_jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
If it's a soft peach you are looking for... you might want to try looking at blush colors. You can find some gorgeous colors that you normally wouldn't think about putting on your eyes!! Be weary.. they are most likely not opthamologist tested. (I have never had a problem though.)

I agree w/ VioletB - the only MAC blush that is a TRUE peach color without any pink undertones is peaches - it's my fav peach colored blush and it usually tends to stay a true peach on medium to darker warm skin with golden undertones, so it should work for you

user79

EXPENSIVE PINK E/S!!!! Despite the name, it really is more peach than pink.

Melon is also more golden on me...

Kels823

Thanks yall!!
greengrin.gif

I actually thought about going the blush route... and it def. wont be my first time...
tong.gif

If neone has ne ideas that arent by mac, thats okay too.
smiles.gif
Ill have to try expensive pink tho... I think my bff has it so Ill swipe hers to see what it looks like on me..

me_jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Thanks yall!!
greengrin.gif

I actually thought about going the blush route... and it def. wont be my first time...
tong.gif

If neone has ne ideas that arent by mac, thats okay too.
smiles.gif
Ill have to try expensive pink tho... I think my bff has it so Ill swipe hers to see what it looks like on me..

Expensive pink is definitely not peach on me (NC35) - I believe it tends to show it's peachy side on fairer skin - on deeper skin, it is more of a bronzy pink

Twinkle_Twinkle

What about Sun e/s by Stila? Melon is also a good call.

Oh Urban Decay new shadow in Jones is nice too. It's color discription is a golden orange, but it looks peachy.