Looking for Burnt Burgundy pigment?

UnleashTheBats

Hey guys, I really want to get my hands on a burnt burgundy pigment because it is absolutely gorgeous! I was wondering if any of you know a website or anywhere that sells an authentic full size, or even a sample of this pigment.

Any help is greatly appreciated
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

I don't know where you could find full size jars (maybe a CCO CP if you don't have them in Australia), but I believe Cheryl sells samples of it!
yes.gif

She sells samples here on Specktra or on her website Cheryl's Shiny Eyes. Hope this helped!
smiles.gif

Junkie

Do you live near a PRO store? You could buy it there...

If you need a CP you can message me, otherwise, Cheryl is a great seller
smiles.gif

UnleashTheBats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie

smiles.gif

Nah, I don't live near any MAC store. I would have to travel to a normal one, and I have no idea where any Pro stores are (I live in Australia). I looked on the Pro site and didn't see it on there
th_dunno.gif

I'm not even sure what a CP is
ssad.gif

And Cheryl's store is currently on hold.

I did find one on ebay that seemed to be a trust worthy seller, according to the positive feedback and comments, but I'm not sure if I should risk it.

Here's a link if any of you want to check it out and give me your thoughts:
MAC COSMETICS PIGMENT EYE SHADOW .26OZ., BURNT BURGUNDY - eBay MAC, Eye Shadow, Makeup, Health Beauty. (end time 30-Jul-10 02:28:35 AEST)

Thanks for your help
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

CP is custom purchase, meaning you can ask for somebody to pick up something for you at another location.

I wouldn't trust thebodyneeds.
nope.gif

It is really hard to say from that picture if the ebay one is legit. I personally wouldn't buy it, considering that the seller has, what I assume, a fake pro pan on sale.

PinkBasset

Cheryl's sales thread here is still going on!
smiles.gif

About that ebay-pigment, I forgot to add that it seems quite cheap? I don't know how much pigments retail in US, but still that seems priced low and that is a concern too. Also, feedback in ebay stands for nothing when trying to avoid fakes - many with 100% positive feedback sell fakes there.
ssad.gif
You could ask for more pictures, from the bottom of the jar and the writing on the back of the jar for example. From them it could be easier to say if it's fake.

UnleashTheBats

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Cheryl's sales thread here is still going on!
smiles.gif

About that ebay-pigment, I forgot to add that it seems quite cheap? I don't know how much pigments retail in US, but still that seems priced low and that is a concern too. Also, feedback in ebay stands for nothing when trying to avoid fakes - many with 100% positive feedback sell fakes there.
ssad.gif
You could ask for more pictures, from the bottom of the jar and the writing on the back of the jar for example. From them it could be easier to say if it's fake.

Yeah I think I might do that. I also found an Australian site that sells pigment samples, they had burnt burgundy, but I've never heard of them before so i don't think i'll even look into that.

Other than that I'm having no luck
ssad.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie

smiles.gif

Burnt Burgandy is still available at PRO stores?