looking for long coat..*help*

french-dessert

one of my friends looking for long simple nice coat for his gf
i need your help girls i know how talented and stylish you R !
thmbup.gif

plz give me nice pics and sugestions ? websites etc ...ANYTHING HELP ! LOL
this is a sample

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
Check out Victoria's Secret. I personally really, really want this one http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=3134

oooh ooh i know exactly what you are taking about. i lust over victoria secrets white coats all the time... imagine all the scarf sets you can match with that... and will actually show up, unlike black

rainbow scarves anyone?

amoona

um ok kinda derailing the topic ... soooo sorry for that ... but how do their v.s. clothes fit? i want that jacket too lol but idk bout the sizes.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
um ok kinda derailing the topic ... soooo sorry for that ... but how do their v.s. clothes fit? i want that jacket too lol but idk bout the sizes.

God I am so in love with this jacket and I want it so bad but just don't have the $ to fork over right now. I saw it in JANE today and it was shown as an ideal style for petites which I am! Gah!

Anyway, I've orderd a few things from VS over the years and will base my sizing off of their pants because that is what I've had the most of.
I am typically a size 3 but in their pants I'm a 1. These would be the Christie fit flares and some other twill pants I've ordered. The tops seem to run true to size. I'm usually a small and I've ordered small tops from them. If I were to order that coat I would order a small which would be the same as I would get 99.9% of the time.
I hate having to return things I've ordered on-line!