Looking for pan magnets. . .please help!

queenc78

I'm trying to find those little thin, round magnets for my depotted eyeshadows, and I can't find them anywhere! I looked at office depot, staples, nothin'.

Does anyone feel like sharing where they get these from? A friend is going to check out Michael's for me, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Thanks!

Shavwi

I found some at AC Moore (a craft store) - they are 1' round magnets. They were really hard to find though - maybe call the store before you guy and ask if they have them?

MACActress

I couldn't find the round magnets either, I've found that thin strips of magnet, the kind you can buy with adhesive on them, work very well =)

lara

I chop up the freebie magnets that the junk mail people keep jamming in my mailbox. I peel off the printed part, leaving enough sticky goodness to adhere onto the bottom of the e/s pan.

lovejam

I just got a pack of these things and cut them into small squares, then stuck them to the bottom of the pans. Worked like a charm.
smiles.gif

DCJPFan

I bought a long adhesive backed strip of magnet from Walmart and cut it into small square pieces. Works great!

Luckie_Duck

They have strips of magnet (like a tape) and also thin sheets of magnet with one sticky side meant for putting photos on top at JoAnne's (craft stores). Check the photos section there. That's what I used.