"Looking like a doll" - An all pink, cut crease look!

blackeneddove

I decided to use some neglected products for this look and it unintentionally ended up being an all pink look, which is a rare thing for me.. My sister and a few friends on separate occasions all commented that I "looked like a doll" which I think is because my cheeks/eyes/lips were all pink.. anyways, on to the look:

All products are MAC unless otherwise stated:

Eyes:
- Wet n Wild white eyeliner
- Bare Canvas paint
- Fuschia pigment
- Beautymarked e/s
- L'oreal Pure Pearl e/s
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Ardell 105 lashes
- NYC dk brown brow pencil

Face:
- CG Undereye concealer
- L'oreal Bare Naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- Fleur Power blush

-Lips:
- Magenta l/l
- St. Germain l/s

4-10.jpg

excuse the dopey face pics:

1-10.jpg

2-11.jpg

3-10.jpg

Alright.. thats all.. thanks for looking everyone, CC welcome as always!
xo Chelsea

blackeneddove

Thanks everyone! Lol, I don't necessarily think I looked like a doll, it was just popular opinion of people around me the other day. But thanks for the sweet comments, I appreciate it!

L1LMAMAJ

wow you're on a roll with these awesome fotd's! this is my favorite cut crease look ever! seriously! it's not ott and looks so artistic.

Simply Elegant

I love the colour placement for the eyes. The only CC I have is to blend lipiner a bit more. Applying lipbalm before anything else helps if you wanted to do that.

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
wow you're on a roll with these awesome fotd's! this is my favorite cut crease look ever! seriously! it's not ott and looks so artistic.

Wow! Thanks so much.. I thought it was just pretty simple and almost a little boring but thank you! I'm flattered

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
So pretty! Good idea pairing the pink with the darker, gray (?) color. I have to try something like that.

Well it was actually a black with red glitter in it.. but of course that doesn't show on camera. It looks gray because I blended it with a shimmery white (my highlight color) so the color fades upwards. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I love the colour placement for the eyes. The only CC I have is to blend lipiner a bit more. Applying lipbalm before anything else helps if you wanted to do that.

Thanks for the CC! I usually apply chapstick before lipstick but I was in a hurry that day, I took pics and left and unfortunately saw that my lips looked uneven while uploading them on the computer! Too late to fix now but I will keep your CC in mind and use my lipbrush next time
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

your cut crease is one of the best I've ever seen
smiles.gif
and your liner is also perfection. I think this might me my favourite look from you

Latest posts