• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Looking sexy, sunkissed, and glowy! A tut I did on a friend

Miss World

the tut is wonderful! looking great!
greengrin.gif

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Do you have any opening for being your friend? You did an excellent job on her.

of course
winks.gif
i always got openings for that
tong.gif

jrm

Wow, it really is porcelain to sunkissed in only a few steps ...

... and such gorgeous results - you did a great job!
smiles.gif

ohhh, and your friend has such pretty eyes ... *jealous* *giggle*

magia

Her makeup is gorgeous! Blush is really perfect shade for her and Graphic brown looks really great (I have it too, but it doesn't look so good as on her :/ ). Great job!

jdmac

i JUST happened to get the sugar bronzer today...i think it's great for fair skin-not too orangey like a lot of bronzers on fair skin.

thanks for tut!

trammie

good job! also whats that brush your friend is holding in the 4th to last pic? I've been lookin for one like that =) hehe thanks!

mslips

thanks!! and trammie, it's the bare escentuals heavenly face brush....its one of the best brushes ever to exist!