Looking to buy MSF, need shade recommendations!

lawrawr

I have NW20 skin and i'm looking for an MSF that I can use as a highlighter on my brow bone, cheek bone & anywhere else.

I live in England where Lightscapade is very difficut to get hold of, so bearing that in mind do I go for glissade, light flush, new vegas, gold spill, naked you or something different?

Also looking for one to use as a light blush, as I don't like overly bright things on my cheeks. Should I get an MSF or one of the mineralize blushes?

All help appreciated!

purrtykitty

Naked You is verrrry glittery and you have to blend like hell to use it, but it's pretty and really more of a "tan" color, so probably not good for a highlighter. Gold Spill also falls in the "tan" category, at least on me. New Vegas isn't bad as a highlighter, but it is more on the glittery side. Of the ones you listed, Glissade and Light Flush are the least glittery and will probably be your best bets. Glissade would work well as a highlighter, if used with a light hand and Light Flush would work OK as a blush (that's how I use mine and I'm only slightly lighter than you).

Light Flush doesn't have fantastic color payoff, so it's probably what you're looking for blush-wise, but if you want a bit more color, check out Gentle, Pleasantry, or Dainty mineralize blushes. They're a more on the pigmented side, so a little will go a long way. Plus, they're really designed to be used as blushes, which the MSFs aren't (but again, I use them like that and so do many others).

iluvmac

Why don't you get one from the New View collection? A normal MSF (mat) on one side, a coordinating shimmering powder on the other, perfect for highlighting. For your skintone, I'd pick Medium. Have a look at it in the Product Swatches or in the Color Collections forum.