Looks I did instead of studying... (pic heavy)

carandru

Here are 3 different looks I've done in the past week or so. I haven't had any drive to actually study for my wed exam, so playing in my makeup sounded like a great idea, lol. All CC is welcome and appreciated!!

Look 1:

This was a look I did as part of a surprise for the hubby, lol. Hence the cropped photos and dramatic lashes. Speaking of which, those things were HEAVY and are not on right at all, lol. So just ignore that.
makeup2009146edit.jpg

makeup2009132edit.jpg

makeup2009133edit.jpg

Face:
RCMA foundation, RCMA no color set powder, Sculpting powder in shadowy

Cheeks:
Ben Nye creme rogue in hot pink, azalea blush lightly

Eyes:
UD Grifter, MUFE #75, Parfait Amour, MUFE #92 and #74 in crease
tempting to help blend out crease colors, UD naked as brow highlight(I think)
UD 24/7 e/l in lust, quietly pigment and violet piggie on lower lashline
Red Cherry #102 lashes, creme liner

Lips:
violetta l/s blotted (don't remember the l/l)

Look 2:
I came up w/ this look last night....just felt like playing in my makeup. This was the first time I tried the foundation first, and loose powder to catch fallout method. I'll have to try it again b/c I didn't do too good of a job removing that excess powder, lol.
makeup2009158.jpg

makeup2009196.jpg

makeup2009211.jpg

makeup2009228.jpg

Face: Cinema Secrets foundation, RCMA no bolor set powder, sculpting powder in shadowy

Cheeks: Ben Nye creme rogue, apple red blush

Eyes:
NYC jumbo pencil in milk as base, chrome yellow e/s, primary yellow piggie, MUFE #99, Red brick e/s, white frost e/s,

Lips: cork l/l, tan lipmix, NYX taupe gloss

Look 3:
This is a look I did today. I am the choreographer for the local Jabberwock pagent put on by Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, and today was the day we took photos for the program book. I wanted to look good but opted for something a bit more neutral.
makeup2009242.jpg

makeup2009248.jpg

makeup2009269.jpg

makeup2009275.jpg

Face: Cinema secrets foundations, Graftobian corrector palette, camera ready oil control translucent powder, sculpting powder in shadowy

Cheeks: ben Nye creme rogue, refined golden bronzer

Eyes: goldmine and folie e/s on lid, folie and espresso e/s in crease, ricepaper and UD naked as highlight, creme liner, ud 24/7 e/l in zero and spiced chocolate e/s on lower lashline

Lips:
Nyx l/l but dont' remember which one (I was in a rush, lol)
Stila convertible color in petunia
NYX l/g in beige

TISH1124

All of these are gawjuzzzz...you look beautiful and I love your hair straight...Very pretty...You did not have to crop them for us we don't mind seeing
greengrin.gif

The lips in the last shots look just like Lavender Whip...thats a good dupe

VintageAqua

Those looks are amazing! I love the lashes in the first photo and your neutral look is perfect for photos!

kcphoto

Holy omfg, you are STUNNING! I absolutely LOVE that second look, and your neutral look is perfection!

blackeneddove

I love all three of them.. gorgeous! I can't decide if I like the first or second look best.. but your last look is so soft and pretty..

Latest posts