Loose Skin - Any Tips on Firming Up?

mskitchmas

Hi there!

I am very happy to say I've lost almost 30 pounds recently!

:cartwheel:

And now my skin around my upper arms and belly is getting a little jiggley. I am drinking lots of water, cardio every day, and weight training every other day.

Anyone have any tips or products on helping to firm up my skin?

choseck

Hi,

I have the same problem. Over the past year I lost close to 80 pounds and I have to say that the only thing that has helped 'firm' me up is weight training. I had 'have' a personal trainer so I lift quite a bit and heavier than most women probably do. The added muscle has definitely helped with the extra 'skin.'

I have problems mainly in my lower stomach and I don't think that will ever go away - situps aren't going to help that! My trainer did say that a secret for fitness competitors is Preperation H ( I know I didn't spell that right ) thats supposed to help firm the skin.

Basically - weight training is what has helped me the most - plus its great seeing the muscle definition, can't wait to wear the short sleeve shirts and tanks that I never thought of wearing before this summer!

And congrats to you on your 30lbs!!!! It's so awesome when you really start making the progress, its like nothing can stop you.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

zerin

congrats...both of you.....so how long did it take to loose 30lbs? for you...i recently joined curves and i dont kno if its much help either

mskitchmas

i hesitate to say...it only took me 5 weeks. i am on a very strict, doctor and nutritionist supervised diet.

zerin

wow...how did you do it? can you explain what kind of diet you were on? did you take any injections or pills as well?