Lorac cosmetics

Shadow

I have many different brands in my makeup collection, but lately I've been drawn to Lorac. I love their lipsticks. The texture is creamy and the color lasts a really long time. My favorite shades are Karma and June. Lorac e/s are really nice too. I've had Cappuccino, which is a great shade of brown, for a long time. Yesterday I picked up Bronze. Wow, what a great color! I used it with the gold color from Nars' Sundance duo to create a fabulous bronzey smokey eye. I also picked up their midnight sparkle eyeshadow/liner pencil that I can't wait to try. Does anyone else use Lorac products? If so, what are your favorites?

ilurvemakeup

I've never tried the e/s. Only Lorac I use it the cover up. I like it so far
smiles.gif

Ella_

I have one of their lotsa lip glosses. It was a freebie from Sephora that someone gave me. Its called babie and its a gorgeous apricot pinky colour.

I love their stuff.

nics1972

I have the Glam Rocks in Metallic Gold and Metallic Copper. They are super pigmented and when I saw and tested them the first time, I was like WOW.. OH MY GOD !! W-O-W !!

Ernie

Picked up some of the new Lorac alter ego glosses. They are really nice, thick and creamy. Top, heartbreaker, left to right, Duchess, Secret Agent, Free Spirit, Goddess, bottom, Dream Girl

laarni

I own Lorac Pro and Skinny in Nude palettes. I haven't tried their lipsticks yet but I am so interested! Maybe on my next haul! Can't wait!

Addict4MAC

Picked up some of the new Lorac alter ego glosses. They are really nice, thick and creamy. Top, heartbreaker, left to right, Duchess, Secret Agent, Free Spirit, Goddess, bottom, Dream Girl
Thanks for sharing! I like the look of Duchess and Secret Agent.

dash4

They have two new palettes. One is called the Pro Matte Palette and one is the Pro Metal palette (limited edition)...

I ordered both from Ulta.. they are $28 each for 6 shades.. I think that is sort of expensive, since the regular pro palettes are $42 for 12 shades... and I ordered both the new ones for $56 (combined) for 12 shade (combined).. but I used my points from Ulta and got them for free. It will probably be 2 weeks before I see them though.. since Ulta has the slowest shipping on earth..

dash4

I love, love, love the new Metal palette.. The matte palette is pretty, but easily dupable.. the Metal palette is amazing.

Beautiful, creamy, METALLIC, pigmented shades.. no huge glitter chunks.. just smooth metallic shine. I will swatch it tomorrow and post!!

It was what I had hoped the Nars Dual intensity shades would be.. ( I have two shades and never wear them because they are just blah ).

dash4

The Lorac Pro Mega palette is up on Ulta for platinum members. I just ordered it. They lowered the price to $59 -- which I think is reasonable. It was $80 last year.

I did see some reviews and some were positive, some were not. The negatives were due to powdery-ness of the shadows, but I do not mind that. I love Lorac shadows.

Anyway - if you plan to order - make sure to add this freebie to your basket. It does not look that wonderful, but it is free.. I am not sure how long it will last..

8 piece beauty bag with any $25 Ulta purchase

I never used Lorac cosmetic brand personally but heard a lot from my friends about it. Many good reviews are also found from different clients that it's a good thing for any new product.

Latest posts