LORAC Pro Palette 2 coming soon.....

ZoZo

There gonna be a new release of LORAC Cosmetics Pro Palette 2 , the release date would be on June 15th at ulta. there are 16 eyeshadows with matte and shimmer finishes also just as the first Pro Palette one, I am so excited to get this since I adored my pro palette 1 a lot. here is some pictures:

Information related to this website http://michellephan.com/testing-the-trend-lorac-pro-palette-2/

and this website http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2014/06/sneak-peek-lorac_cosmetics-pro-palette-2/

another link for a you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_ybElhMo

Enjoy it....

BrknFlwr85

I saw the promo pic on IG and had to come here to see if there was more info. I love the first palette, so I won't hesitate to pick this one up. I'm pretty sure all of the colors will get tons of use except maybe the Navy shade, which is not a color I like to use. I knew they would release another Pro Palette at some point, so I'm excited that it's happening before all the fall collections start taking my money.

ZoZo

For me I just want it , looks that the colors for everyday use more than the first one..

kait0

mrslolalynn.blogspot.com

has swatches up! I think I'm going to pass on this, as I see 4+ shadows I would never use. I do love the cool tones of it though!

prettygirl8

I'm torn about whether I want this. I like a few of the colors but I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it.

DILLIGAF

I love the way it looks but I know that I don't need another palette right now. I'm drawn more to the matte colors than the shimmer ones. I don't think I can justify purchasing this right now. However their Alter Ego lipsticks are calling me!

blondie929

I love the way it looks but I know that I don't need another palette right now. I'm drawn more to the matte colors than the shimmer ones. I don't think I can justify purchasing this right now. However their Alter Ego lipsticks are calling me!
I've tried them and don't care for them at all. Very drying and cheap feeling

MandyVanHook

I did a YouTube review for the Lorac Pro Palette 2 for anyone that is interested. As always, the link to my YouTube is in my signature.

I enjoyed the palette, personally. I like the mix of colors and I think it will be good for travel.

MandyVanHook

Here are a couple of looks/tutorials that I did with this palette as well.

A rose gold look using Rose, Mocha, Cocoa, and Buff

And for this look I used Silver, Chrome, Jade, and Buff

You can find the link to these tutorials in my signature as well.
flower.gif

DILLIGAF

I've tried them and don't care for them at all. Very drying and cheap feeling
I just got one and I have to say for a formula that doesn't expressly call itself matte is very opaque. I got the shade Free Spirit. It's a purple that's lighter than Heroine but darker than Dodgy Girl. When I've worn it to test out the longevity I will report back.

blondie929

I just got one and I have to say for a formula that doesn't expressly call itself matte is very opaque. I got the shade Free Spirit. It's a purple that's lighter than Heroine but darker than Dodgy Girl. When I've worn it to test out the longevity I will report back.
I got the color nymph it's a light pink and it was very drying for me the claims on the lipsticks were false in my experience but I always thought to myself maybe it's just certain colors but I haven't tried anymore since

DILLIGAF

I got the color nymph it's a light pink and it was very drying for me the claims on the lipsticks were false in my experience but I always thought to myself maybe it's just certain colors but I haven't tried anymore since
I would like to try one more color. However until then I will wear Free Spirit on Friday for the day to see how it wears. I've only worn it to see how it looks after I purchased. If it's drying I will definitely take it back. Let you know tomorrow
amuse.gif

Latest posts