L'Oreal Color Juice

mrsdivajen

You are right, they are a little sticky, but I like that...I find the formula to be similar to MAC lipglass, which is also sticky, but has staying power. Really, it's the staying power I like most. A lot of glosses are "slippery" if you know what I mean...and they slide right off!!

banana

If you don't mind paying extra I find that Lancome Juicy Tubes are less sticky. They have a much smoother texture but are still sticky enough to last long on lips.

mac_obsession

L'oreal owns lancome...
I hate color juice's while i LOVE juicy tubes...
Ive tried both and really cannot stand the cjs. I on the other hand covet both jt's and jtp's.
I am a lip gloss junie, and cjs just dont cut it. The colors are pretty but the consistancy sucks and they smell weird.

Shoe Crazy

I love them as well I used to buy Juicy Tubes but I found these to be less expensive since I would run out of JY's so quickly i'd rather spend the money on color juices. They are a little sticky but the color pigment in them is great and they taste yummy.

banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
L'oreal owns lancome...
I hate color juice's while i LOVE juicy tubes...
Ive tried both and really cannot stand the cjs. I on the other hand covet both jt's and jtp's.
I am a lip gloss junie, and cjs just dont cut it. The colors are pretty but the consistancy sucks and they smell weird.

I used to think that they were both the same since they are owned by the same company but once I tried my first Juicy Tube... boy was I wrong! I immediately threw away my old colour juices replaced them with JTs LOL.

Once you go JT you never go back
smiles.gif
I had a huge obsession with JT's for about 4 months and I tried a CJ. I hated them! Too sticky and the smell sucked. Now JT's are getting too sticky for me as well. But I will always have 3-4 in my collection.

kissacid

Cjs are too sticky icky for me too. I love JTs as well, till I tried Shu's Sweet Lip Glosses. I love them! Not as wet looking as JTs but it's smooth, stays well and isn't sticky. Taste isn't overbearing as well. I recommend it!

perpetuallycute

I'm a big fan of the CJs - but I can't stand the JTs.
I have a couple of them and they are just gross. But I do definately prefer the slant tip applicator!

Latest posts