Loreal H i P

Eye<3Colour

heres a picture of the new shadow from Loreal's new line H i P, case anyone wanted to see it. lol. plus im bored and have nothing else to do with my time right now. this one is Sassy. I cant wait to get my hands on the rest of the collection.

pics1891135402833.jpg

pics1901135402864.jpg

pics1971135403065.jpg

it stayed on all day long. and everyone loved it at work. they couldnt believe it was drug store eye shadow. so worth the 6 bucks!!!

Alexa

ahh i want these so bad! do you know if theyre going to be limited edition or a perm. part of the line when they come out?

Eye<3Colour

it doesnt say limited edition anywhere on packaging or the little book i picked up. im so hopin there not!!!

xiahe

i've heard great things about these. however, i can't find them anywhere!!!
cry.gif
approx. how much do these HiP pots cost?

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
i've heard great things about these. however, i can't find them anywhere!!!
cry.gif
approx. how much do these HiP pots cost?

6 bucks for the pots. the highliters were like 10 i think. and the lipglosses and lipsticks were about 8 dollars each and the blushes were 9 i think. they didnt have the whole line at Meijers, where i got it. so its def pricier then most regular drugstore lines, but well worth it so far. i think im going to go back to meijers today and try the lipglosses
smiles.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
6 bucks for the pots. the highliters were like 10 i think. and the lipglosses and lipsticks were about 8 dollars each and the blushes were 9 i think. they didnt have the whole line at Meijers, where i got it. so its def pricier then most regular drugstore lines, but well worth it so far. i think im going to go back to meijers today and try the lipglosses
smiles.gif

$6 actually isn't bad for an e/s duo. i just with the target / walmart / walgreens / drug marts in my area carried this stuff.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
$6 actually isn't bad for an e/s duo. i just with the target / walmart / walgreens / drug marts in my area carried this stuff.

in the other post about the makeup, someone mentioned that it will be available everywhere in a couple of months. theyre just doing a test run now to see how it sells in certain stores.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
it doesnt say limited edition anywhere on packaging or the little book i picked up. im so hopin there not!!!

great, thank you!!

swaly

What's the big deal about this new line? Do the cosmetics have some improved quality or something, or is it just a new name for the usual kinds of colors/formulas? Just wondering, because if this is really good stuff I'd like to try it out, too.

Eye<3Colour

heck yah! i got the last 5 that i needed from super walmart. and these colors are soooooooooooo pretty!! i will have to line them up and take pictures..
smiles.gif

and yes the quaility is better then there normal line. they are very pigmented. and stay on all day and nite.

on a side note. whats up w/the foundation? its so yellow. i wanted to buy the lightest color, but i was too afraid to waste 11 bucks on i! i tested it on my wrist and it blended in fine. but the yellow was very scary!!!

metalkitty

I got some things at Long's, they're definitely better quality and nicer colors than the usual line, which I find pretty dull. The pigment is way better.

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisLOVE
so would HIP eyeshadows be comparable to MAC's?

imho yes. but thats just to me. please dont shoot me anyone!! lol i actually so far like two of the duos i tried better then my mac shadows.
smiles.gif
but im sure everyone has their own opinion. im very happy with them. i tried one of the lipglosses. and im not big on dark colors on my lips, but the gloss was pretty nice too. just to dark for me.

Latest posts