L'Oreal HIP Cream Blush

KeishaG14

Ya'll will not BELIEVE what happened. Or maybe ya'll will... But anyway... I went to the Dollar Tree and found L'Oreal HIP makeup! I think someone in here mentioned that Dollar Tree sells HIP stuff. Anyway, I bought 6 cream blushes for $1 each. They actually had quite a few drug store brand make up for $1 each. I bought up almost everything I found to play with. I figure if I liked it, it's great for $1. If I don't like the stuff, what have a lost? It was just $1 a piece! AND, I'll write it off at the end of the year anyway!

Here's the pic of my Dollar Tree Haul...

090409.jpg

The thing of it is, I really couldn't see the L'Oreal HIP blushes that well when they were in the package. Once we got back to the boyfriend's and I was able to open the package and really LOOK at them, I was SO impressed. They are BEAUTIFUL! I only left maybe 5 of them in the store. I am PRESSED now to go back and get the other's I left. I mean for $1 a piece?!?!? I can't buy 1 for $5 so 5 for $5 is a STEAL! Plus, I should have known I would like it. L'Oreal HIP is one drug store line that ya'll have been RAVING about! YAY!

nichollecaren

my gosh i'm so jealous!!! Awesome Haul
smiles.gif

#888 Blushing in Loreal Hip Blushing creme is my fave, u should try it
smiles.gif

KeishaG14

Girl, this is a makeup WEEKEND for me! I'm going to CCO tomorrow AND I'll be trying my best to hit two of the three Dollar Trees in the city we're going to tomorrow through Sunday. The boyfriend won't know what hit him! LOLOLOL

chocolategoddes

OMG are you serious? I've hit pan on one of my HIP cream blush and I really like it, so I hope I can find a Dollar Tree that sells them!

I bought 3 of these at Dollar Tree also I was so excited I stumbled on to this. You can get awesome deals at dollar tree. And they dont have the same selection at all of them so visit all ur local dollar trees lol

tara_hearts

ooooooooooomg if they have some around here I will die. I am going today. Will report back if I find any.

Tashona Helena

Thanks for this! I bought 5 today from a Dollar Tree in MD (the ones near me are wack for the most part), I was so excited. The only thing that upset me was that they were dirty from people playing with the pencils around them in the basket. But for a dollar, can't complain! I'm rekindling my love for L'Oreal Cream Blushes, they're pigmented, and perfect when you apply them with your finger tips or Sonia Kashuk's Cream Blush Brush (Flat Top).

Latest posts