Loreal HIP e/l???

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I just got the teal one. It is really pretty and more sparkly than the fluidlines and not as soft, but they still glide on well. I'm in the process of taking a fotd with it on.

awesome! can't wait to see it
greengrin.gif

3jane

took pics of the blue & purple ones...
this is under regular lamp light, with white balance in camera set to "lightbulb" mode. no other editing.

HTH!

zori

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jane
took pics of the blue & purple ones...
this is under regular lamp light, with white balance in camera set to "lightbulb" mode. no other editing.

HTH!

That blue looks so sparkly and pretty. I haven't seen them at the stores yet (living in the Caribbean so these products takes a while to reach here) but I'm definitely buying that particular colour.

xiahe

does anybody know about staying power in the waterline (compared to MAC's fluidline)?

RoseMe

I love my midnight blue one! (I posted a review in Review section already). It is definately cheaper than Fluidline and quality is just as good.

rockchick22

The H.I.P eye shadow that is a lose powder is so vibrant. I have it in pink and another one in brownish green. It looks so awesome on. I love bright make up because i have a dark complexion.

LipstickChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
does anybody know about staying power in the waterline (compared to MAC's fluidline)?

Well, I've never tried a Fluidline (I know, I know ... I live in a cave lol), but I can tell you that the HIP liner (I bought Black & Brown) in Black lasts all day on my waterline, through humidity, through my boxing class, etc. I am not exagerrating at all when I say that I believe this is a miracle product LOL.

Never have I had a liner last all day like this does, EVER, and yes, you get more in the pot than the Fluidline, and I've read that the HIP black is even more black than MAC's Blacktrack.

HTH a bit!
smiles.gif

RoseMe

I agree with upstairs. I had midnight blue on ALL DAY today and it has not given in to my greasy eye lids a bit!

glittergoddess27

They were $11 at Ulta here and I thought they were too dry. I expected something to the consistancy of a fluidline but I tried a couple different ones (kept returning it) and still no luck,.. I really wanted that teal one to work.

metalkitty

I have these in Eggplant, Teal, and Midnight Blue and I really like them, they do have good staying power also. I heard though that the teal and brown have a drier consistency than the others and I agree, at least with the teal.

jenii

The reviews I've read have stated that the HIP cream liners last longer on the waterline than Fluidlines do, and seem to have more pigment.

I definitely wanna give them a shot, because fluidlines have zero staying power on my waterline. They're too wet.

meika79

GASP!!!!! $20 bucks? I was checking the blue one out in walgreens today. Maybe I should have checked the prices there.

courtneyCORPSE

Wow.
$20.
I got mine at cvs for $9.
But, fluidline goes on alot easier and the h.i.p eyeliner starts to dry out after a while.
And if you're thinking about getting one, make sure you get a brush, because the "professional" one that comes with it is wayyy to thick.

Chastity

I paid around $11 at Wal Mart for this and I'm glad I bought it. I got it in black & it lasts on me for 10 hours or more, even on my waterline. You definitely need to apply this with another brush other than what it comes with though.

Kuuipo

I picked up the last navy and violet ones at Walmart in Honolulu for 11.99 each.I must say they wear very well!

thelove4tequila

I got Teal and the Midnight Blue (I think that's what its called) I find teal is kinda drying and for some reason a different formula than the rest. I still really like it however. The blue is just as amazing and I was quite surprised of the staying power. Very nice.