Loreal HiP in Canada

s0xjuicy

Hey guys, this is just for all the Canadians out there that wanted to try a bigger range on HiP products, my local Shoppers Drug Mart has the cream liners, and 2 of the pigments [a orange/coppery one, and a white one] and a volumizing mascara, and some other thing but I can't remember what, sorry.

The 2 pigments & mascara are suppose to be limited edition, and the cream liners are $15.49 CDN I believe, so I didn't want to pick it up because I recently bought a new fluidline, but for those who were looking for other HiP products, check out SDM! :)

Shaquille

Yes, few days ago I realized that cream liners finally came in in SDM. Didn't see any pigments yet though.. I hate hate the price of the cream liners
thmbdn.gif

I am just hoping that the jelly balm will come in one day..

s0xjuicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
.I hate hate the price of the cream liners
thmbdn.gif

I agree, I was like, "15.49? I could just go to MAC and pay the 3 extra dollars and get a good quality gel liner, especially since I just wanted to try it to see what the hype is about. I'm gonna keep my eye out tho to see if it goes on sale.

MrsRjizzle

At longs where i live they have loreal hip buy one get one free like every other week! the liners are about 12.00 i think so if you like the stuff... that makes them quite the deal! a ton of it. shadestick things, pigments and the cream liners oh and shadows...

BarrelOfDonkeys

Yeah I think they started carrying the mascara in July, they also finally had some more of the eyeshadow duos instead of the same old eight they've had for like a year now. I haven't seen any of the pigments yet.

chey

I spotted the creme eyeliners the other day at Shoppers Drug Mart. I bought one and so far I really like it. I haven't seen the creme eyeliners at all SDM's unless they are just starting to stock them?

MACPixie

I've also seen the gel liners at SDM but thats the only place I've seen any of the HIP line other than the shadows! I want to try the paint dupes!

s0xjuicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
At longs where i live they have loreal hip buy one get one free like every other week! the liners are about 12.00 i think so if you like the stuff... that makes them quite the deal! a ton of it. shadestick things, pigments and the cream liners oh and shadows...

Unfortunately we don't have BOGOF deals here
ssad.gif

Lexz68

I've really wanted to try L'Oreal's Hip Color Rich Crayon, but I don't think they're out in Canada..I haven't seen them anywhere. The drugstore near me got a couple new duos out, like Sassy, Cheeky, and Charisma, but they're only up temporarily for a couple of weeks.