loreal studio secrets range

Girl about town

Hi guys haven't heard anyone mention this line yet, i bought 2 of the primers the anti dull one for light skin and the anti redness one thats green tinted, and i love love love the anti dull one , its a pale pink colour and really evens out and brightens my NC25 skin. Anyone else tried any of the products???

reem2790

we dont have it in the states
ssad.gif

Willa

I'm leaving for France this weekend and the first thing I wanna do is go to the mall to check on these products, I can't wait, and I'll tell you what I think of it after
yes.gif

anita22

I've tested some of the products in Boots. The primers and eyeshadows seemed pretty decent actually. I'm nearly out of primer so maybe I'll give one a go soon
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
wow normally the states has everything way before us!!

Exactly, for once we get something shiny and new
smiles.gif

I've tested out the primer on my hand before and I read a review saying it had done great things.

Girl about town

i really love the light skin anti dull primer , ii've used it for about 4 days now and still really impressed. I have bad spots just now due to hormonal problems and its really evening everything out!! going to try the anti redness one for a few days now and see what one i like best!!

RedRibbon

I think I might pick it up but I have to wait until the summer is over because my current foundation is finished and I can't find a shade that matches my summer skin but I have a foundation which is perfect for my winter skin.

Ahh, to be a woman!

I keep meaning to try it, I really want to try the little white primer, the one in the pot, and the anti redness one. Also the eyeshadows seem nice! Not so sure about the lip stuff though.

RedRibbon

The lip stuff looks nice but my Boots never have it in stock.

I've read quite a few reviews on the primer in the pot and it seems that if you have smaller visible pores then it will work but if your pores are larger then it may not work as well.

I just wish they were a little cheaper seeing as they are high street brands.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon

I just wish they were a little cheaper seeing as they are high street brands.

Every time I go to purchase something from L'oreal I pretty much think that if I'm going to spend this much money, I may as well just get it from MAC (or similar) and enjoy it a bit more... It's a shame because I'm sure they have some nice products, but the fact I know their pricing strategy is literally to be the most expensive drug store option (regardless of how much the product costs to make) puts me off. I went in not that long ago to get one of the primers and just couldn't do it.. ended up getting one from Inglot instead.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Every time I go to purchase something from L'oreal I pretty much think that if I'm going to spend this much money, I may as well just get it from MAC (or similar) and enjoy it a bit more... It's a shame because I'm sure they have some nice products, but the fact I know their pricing strategy is literally to be the most expensive drug store option (regardless of how much the product costs to make) puts me off. I went in not that long ago to get one of the primers and just couldn't do it.. ended up getting one from Inglot instead.

This is exactly my thinking
drinkup.gif
. £12.99 is a LOT for a high street brand, seeing as you can get Smashbox primers for the same amount. The products are nice but the price always puts me off. I know we're in a recession and everything and they want to get the most from one product but I'm sure if their price points were lower, they would sell more.

Latest posts