L'Oreal True Match Makeup

supermodella

Does anyone else use this? I get annoyed that their powders/compact makeup tones don't match up in the drug store. I'm using a C6-Soft Sable makeup as a foundation with C8-Cocoa powder. I'd love to have a C8-Cocoa makeup but I feel like that's too dark. It's good, though, I haven't gotten any breakouts. Anyone else a fan?

User38

I use this sometimes for different applications. I find it works well with a good primer under it (my favorites are Smashbox and YSL Matte).. I have not had any issues with color or oxidation
smiles.gif

LMD84

i don't use the foundation but i do use the powder and really like it
smiles.gif
stops my face getting oily throughout the day. although i can't comment on the matching it with fopundation issue!
smiles.gif

kathyp

I've used the foundation, not the powder. It's okay. I love the color selection, which beats anything at the drugstore, hands down, but the titanium dioxide-based sunscreen makes it go on heavy and chalky. Going up a shade didn't really help.

Honey xOo

I'm going to try this, I can't wear colorstay anymore. Hopefully I can find a good match, I've seen/read about way too many celebs who use this so now I have to try it lol.

NaturalSister19

I use the powders in my make-up kit. I find them to be very reliable when it comes to coverage and over-all performance. As mentioned above by HerGreyness, I prime with Smashbox Photo Finish with great results.

They remind me of Studio Fix Powder. I highly recommend these. Great powders for the price, especially when you can catch a sale like the buy 1 get one 50% off sale recently at CVS.

My niece uses their foundations, she likes them a lot.

Kragey

I buy the 3-tone samplers from my local drugstore for my models and often use the level 2 one on myself. A lot of the cool shades are REEEEEALLY pink, so I use the neutral shade instead. The exception is C1, Alabaster, which I can get away with. It's not the world's greatest foundation and it's not a HG for me, but it's the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried, and I've tried a LOT.

shimmercoconut

I like this foundation i am NC 42 and I have it in caramel. I also have a blush I think its in c4 or w4,anyway the blush is very nice. I think this has good coverage, there is no shimmer, reminds me of nars sheer glow

Whitney6195

I bought the foundation, powder and concealer from ulta when they were buy 2 get one free. I was disappointed, and returned them a few weeks later.

jessbullock

I like the liquid foundation for sheer, summertime coverage. I chose to go with a neutral shade, because as Kragey stated above, the cool colours can be very pink. The formula was light enough to let my skin breath and didn't cause breakouts, as heavier coverage foundations tend to do for me.

gujifijian

I just recently bought the Loreal True Match in W5...I've heard some reviews saying that the foundation lasts up to 6 hours or so...which is a completely setback for me as I'm looking for a more of a yellow undertone foundation. I wear Revlon Colorstay in combo/oily in Natural Tan and its soo pinkish. Revlon stopped making or rather exporting shades higher than Natural Tan in Canada so I'm currently mixing natural tan with maybelline classic beige. I sweat during hot weathers and maybelline is not sweat proof at all and my foundation is still not a perfect match. I'm so fed up with mixing colors and it's expensive for my budget. So let's see how the Loreal True Match holds up today! I hate doing touch ups on foundations through out the day. I tried EL in double wear yesterday and i must say, I applied at 6am and throughout work, it didn't change colors or oxide on me at all, then got a 7pm show and came home around 9:30 and by then I was still looking great..no touch except for a powder touch up in the afternoon and EL lasted me all day and nite. I'm impressed! But that's so breaking my budget for a $42 a bottle of foundation! yikes!

sarahsharkbait

Now I'm not really into Loreal, I believe that more money is spent in producing their cheesy, over the top, celebrity endorsed, AIRBRUSHED ad's than perfecting their products and making them live up to their boastful claims... I'm not a fan of their hair products or mascara at all.
Yet, I did think that their True Match Liquid foundation was pretty good, it made my face appear more dewy and fresher, whereas most drugstore foundations just make me look caked face... so as fair as I know the foundation gets a fullthumbs up with me ;)

Candlecove

I used their foundation back in 8th grade, and although it felt a little heavy on my skin, it made me look flawless. It was a nice everyday foundation for me. I'm thinking about buying it again, once I'm done with my current foundation.