L'Oreal Versailles Romance Color Riche Nail & Balm Collection

iATEaSEAmonster

Source: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/20...imited-edition.html?showComment=1360966385202

This collection includes six new shades of the Color Riche Balms, six new shades of the nail polishes, and three different "nail lingerie" sets.

(Picture from Nouveau Cheap Blog, taken by Tara as cited on the blog post)

I might try some of these, just because they're pretty and pastel. Pastels are kind of my weakness. x__x
The only thing holding me back is that the yellow and blue balms are described as transparent. Here's hoping there's still a colored sheen, even if there's no real tint. >__> I can work with a light sheen, kind of like a solid lipgloss, but otherwise I'll be utterly disappointed.

If this turns out to be worth it, I'll pair with MAC's Spring Baking Beauties Collection. :)
What do you think?

EDIT: I did some digging and found that the marketing photo is the same as the L'Oreal's Miss Candy Collection from the Summer 2012 Collection (Source: Musings of a Muse)

kimbunney

The packaging is very tempting, but if its really sheer I can pass. Def. would love to see some swatches of these.

iATEaSEAmonster

The packaging is very tempting, but if its really sheer I can pass. Def. would love to see some swatches of these.
When I get a hold of them, I'll take pictures of the swatches. ^__^ I'm just not sure when they'll be available at my local CVS or Target

Kaidan

I saw these today at Walgreens. The purpleish balm was already sold out, but I think they're pretty sheer. I might get either the blue, pink, or coralish color to see if they're good. I really like the nail polishes but I don't know if they're sheer or opaque. I'll probably buy one of each next week and I could post swatches if anyone wants to see. :)