LOTD: Sexy Smokey Eyes

civicbabe627

I got my MAC today, that the bf got me for early Christmas. I am so excited, it's all SO nice!! Here's my bombshell look I did with it today. Hope ya like it!
smiles.gif

Face:
MUFE HD foundation
MUFE HD powder
MAC Warmed MSF
MAC Dainty mineralized blush

Eyes:
MAC Painterly p/p base
MAC Satin Taupe on lid
MAC Scant in crease
MAC Carbon in outer v
MAC Gorgeous as highlight with Scant over it
MAC Feline kohl
Almay mascara

Lips:
MAC Viva Glam II lipstick
MAC Mouthwatering lipglass

I swear I'm not nakey in the pic below, lol - my tank top strap is hiding under my hair
100_3670.jpg

100_3665.jpg

100_3673.jpg

leenybeeny

You look beautiful! Your skin is so glowy and pretty... I am seriously dying to get my hands on that foundation. Do you find it drying at allÉ - ack, my question mark on my keyboard isn`t working... WTF!

civicbabe627

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
You look beautiful! Your skin is so glowy and pretty... I am seriously dying to get my hands on that foundation. Do you find it drying at allÉ - ack, my question mark on my keyboard isn`t working... WTF!

Thanks! No - the foundation isn't drying at all. I have dry skin and when I wear it I feel like I'm almost wearing nothing. I definitely recommend it, it's by far the best foundation I have found - and I have tried a ton!
yes.gif

civicbabe627

Thanks girls! I am so sad that the mouthwatering lipglass is LE. It's my new fave and I can't even buy a fullsized, booo. Lol.

MzzRach

I love this! So sexy and sultry. Nothing like a gorgeous smokey eye and nude glossy lip. Total heaven.
winkiss.gif