Lots of help! Match makeup to my outfits!

-x-buttercup-x-

Ok ladies and gentlefolks, your help is needed!! This is going to be quite long winded, so I don’t expect many people to read it haha!! Basically I’m going on holiday, and don’t want to take hundreds of outfits I’ll never wear, so I’ve picked what I’m wearing each night, and now I want to sort out my make-up for each outfit!! So I thought I’d tell you what I was thinking, and you could say what you think would look good!

Ok, outfit one
This dress with some black wedges and the cute headband….

I was thinking keeping makeup quite natural, because the dress is so bold, but maybe a really defined liner, with like the cat eye thing, don’t know what it’s called but I’m sure you know what I mean!!

Outfit two
This top and skirt with some white wedges

I wanted to go for like a glowy fairy look with this, because it just reminds me of fairies for some reason! I was thinking maybe a slightly silver shimmer on my eyes? Maybe work azreal blue pigment in there somewhere, and again nude lips. I really want to use some kind of glitter too but I’m not sure!!

Outfit 3
This skirt with a black vest top and black wedges

Now this is probably the one I need the most help with, I don’t have a clue what would look good!!

Outfit 4
This skirt with a lacy black top

Again I’m not sure, I was thinking maybe cherry lips?? And keeping the eyes really plain, just a bit of liner
Outfit 5
This skirt with a plain white vest top and white wedges

I was thinking maybe working with the colours on the skirt? So maybe golden lemon and a pale green/blue, or do you think maybe I should do something a bit brighter? Orrrr am I totally going the wrong way and should I steer clear of similar colours!!

Outfit 6
I haven’t got a picture, but this one is a bright pink rara mini skirt, and a black top with a dimante brooch on the front, quite fancy so I was thinking going all out on the smokey eyes with this one, then maybe hot pink lips?? Hmmmm again is matching too naff??

Outfit 7
I think I’ve got this one sorted!! I was thinking maybe a really deep green eye, like the one below!

DSC03356.jpg

Thanks for any help!! And I don’t expect anyone to comment on all of them!!! Thankyyyou, ooh and just a reminder the imagines are clickable xxxx

more_please

1) Do a sexy neutral type thing. For eyes, use Coco pig (or satin taupe e/s), with a bit of a deeper neutral in the crease. Then apply blacktrack fl to top lids and the top waterline. Don't do much to your skin, and then apply Viva Glam V gloss

2) Do your cheeks!! I would use a great pink creme blush, like Maidenchant or Sweet William, with a super light dusting of fuschia pig on top. Contour lightly w/ bronzer. The eyes would be hot if you did a 'fade' look, with nearly white inner corners, progressing to full on azareal blue in the outer v. Nude lips.

3) You could do anything really! Green would be cool, there is a very good green tut on specktra that uses humid and greensmoke, check out that whole look.

In general, I don't 'match' my clothes and mu, but I like them to be complementary. Its also cool to use your clothing color as one of the shades of your e/s, that blends into another color that's not in your outfit.

hth!

Spam.n.Rice

For the first dress, I definitely agree with you on the heavy liner. And use a red lip gloss like the dewy jube lip jelee. That would look cute.

LADII UNIQUE

for picture number 2 i think you should mix match your makeup with half the lid a pretty blueishgreen color and the other a nuetral color.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
for picture number 1 i think you should stay a little natural just because the outfit is soO loud but spice it up with a lil cat eye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
for picture number 8 i think you should do the green eyeshadow it should make it pop

xsnowwhite

1) I would keep it simple with a neutral shadow and black eyeliner

2) I think silver would look really cute and maybe tie in a blue color somehow like on the outer corners or something

3) Some sort of greens...idk if youre familiar w/ urban decays colors but acid rain w/ mildew on the outer corner would look SO good w/ this

4) def black eyeliner and maybe a more colorful lip? I'd use a sheer reddish color for that look

5)I would do neutral shadow and maybe use green as an eyeliner or jsut as an accent. Or something with peachy lips/cheeks

6) Smoky eyes for that one sounds good and maybe just a glossy pink lip-nothing too bold though just a sheer pink

7) the green would look great! Anything would look good with this imo

have fun
smiles.gif

Latest posts