Louisa face chart

Happyone81

Ok so I have been trying to do things that look pretty from 500 MAC face charts. I saw this look and decided to try it. It took me sometime to get this halfway right. Me and cat eyes don't get along. I bought a angled eyeliner brush and that seemed to help. So here it is, it's nowhere as dramatic as I thoght and that is good because now I will probably wear this somewhere.
Attachment 7409

Attachment 7410

Attachment 7411

Attachment 7412
Eyes
groundwork
shroom
satellite dreams
clear lipglass
blacktrack fluidline
marble side of sea and sky

lips
freckletone
cthru

ebonyannette

i think its a pretty color combo and it came out really cute! It looks like you have some creasing though do you use udpp or anything?

TISH1124

Pretty look...I agree you need a base under your shadows to prevent the creasing...UDPP or a paint pot.....But the look is nice

Happyone81

Thanks for the tips and compliment. I had on groundwork paint pot. I wonder if the clear lipglass is what made it crease.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyone81
Thanks for the tips and compliment. I had on groundwork paint pot. I wonder if the clear lipglass is what made it crease.

Good question...I have never used l/g on my lids....Maybe someone will let us know...I would think it would ...because it stays wet...Hummm???

Latest posts