Love her make-up

Sar

Heyy u guys. I loove aubrey odays make-up here..

I dont usually wear so much eyeliner...so any tips how I would go about doing my eyeliner like hers? I also have very hooded eyelids and I hate them grr but if I used like very full fake eyelashes which were shorter nearer my nose and longer going out..would it sort of cover the hooded-ness of my eyes abit..perhaps? Any recs where I could get good fake lashes like that?

Just any recs or tips to get this look?

MisaMayah

I dont think you need to cover the shape of your eyes. The fake lashes will open them up. I find Mac's Graphblack technakohl eyeliner excellent as I have quite watery eyes and it doesn't run much at all. It's the best one from loads i've tested.

Just pull back your eyelid (from your outer corner towards your temple) and use short strokes to draw on the line. It takes practice to get it perfect but you'll find it easier the more you do it. Line you eyes the whole way round.
Honeylove lipstick looks like that on me and maybe Oak lipliner.

HTH

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Hey is that that Corey from AI dude??

lol it could be..

Girl about town

use a black liquid liner on your top eyelash line,and put kohl on the bottom , a smoky shade of eyeshadow and false lashes xx

SparklingWaves

From what I can see, this is a heavy eyeliner look. You will need a good waterproof black eyeliner pencil in black. She has her water line done in black and her entire upper and lower eye lined in black. She has large false black eyelashes on too. The e/s is in shades of pastel shimmery champagne colors.

I would use a pencil around the eye and a liner on the water line

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Tightline and waterline with very black liner and add a fairly thick line around the eye and smudge out softly. Add a touch of soft shimmer to the lid and inner corner of eyes. Add fake lashes and loads of mascara. If you have hooded or small eyes I don't think this look would be for you. It would close up the eye a bit and make them recede more.

I have biig eyes lol but just hooded eyelids soo um how could I adapt this to suit my eyeshape? xx

makeupgal

Definately tightline the upper and try Ardell lashes "Demi Wispies". They are about $4 and look just as good as MAC's. The lashes will open up the eyes.