Love is a human right!

trucco.diva

Hey guys, it was pride weekend here and as I have quite a few gay friends I was out with them for the weekend, there were a few protesters that tried to ruin our fun but we had an amazing time anayway! I didn't get many good make up shots as I was too busy dancing! But thought I would show you the different looks I did.

P1050462.jpg

Friday (Cocktail party)
Eyes: Painterly paint pot Woodwinked, handwritten and carbon. Jest as highlight, black track fluid line
Face: Estee Lauder day wear plus, studio fix concealer nw 25, No7 loose powder
Lips: Jemma Kidd lip gloss in Candy
Cheeks: Illamasqua Cream blush in Rude. Estee Lauder Hot melon blush to set, Jest as highlight.

P1050422.jpg

Saturday (Pride Parade and concert)
Eyes: Painterly paint pot, Chrome Yellow, barry m dazzle dust, black track fluid line, illamasqua lashes, highlight....Some light yellowy white colour from a coastal scents palette
Face: as above
Cheeks : as above.
Lips, Illamasqua sheer gloss, the colour has worn off but I think it was called rose.

Me and my husband.
P1050471.jpg

P1050468.jpg

P1050500.jpg

I put some filter on my camera by accident but I quite like the effect on the colour

P1050459.jpg

And finally Sunday! (At the Kremlin)
Eyes: Indiawood paint pot, Woodwinked, Barry M dazzle dust in gold over it. Soft brown to blend the edges, Melon pigment as Highlight. Lower waterline was the UD 24/7 liner in electric with aquadisiac over it. Blacktrack fluid line.
Face: as above
Cheeks: eek I can't remember :/ sorry
Lips: just dr pepper lip balm because I was being lazy!

P1050539.jpg

P1050534.jpg

Phew, thanks for looking guys!

x

Latest posts