*love my purples*

RandomnessWithK

So by now, you all probably know i tend to favor wearing purple!
smiles.gif
ON Monday, i decided to wear my Hello Kitty Scrub top and black dickies pants..
smiles.gif
so comfy! because monday is going to be a rough day (monday's usually are)..
so this is the quick look i did for today & products used:

FACE:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25 (under eyes)
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC20 (redness around nose/ red spots)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium

Cheeks:
MAC Goddess Blush on apples of cheeks
MAC Stereo Rose MSF on cheeks
MAC Emote (contour)

Lips:
MAC Easy Lounger Lipglass

Eyes:
MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot (as a base)
MAC Dame's Desire e/s on lid
MAC Hepcat e/s on crease
MAC Nocturnelle e/s outter corner/slightly on crease
MAC Beauty Marked e/s Outter corner
MAC Next to nothing e/s for highlight
Bobbi Brown Ink Gel eyeliner in black

fotd1.gif

fotd2.gif
fotd3.gif
fotd4.gif

fotd5.gif

fotd6.gif
face1.gif

face3.gif

EYES:
First I started off with MAC Fresco Rose Paint pot and applied that all over the lid with my ring finger. and just a teeny tiny bit above the crease. I then took a Studio Tools Medium eyeshadow brush and put on MAC Dame's Desire on top of Fresco Rose. I then took a MAC 226 Brush and applied MAC Hepcat e/s all over the crease and blended with windshield wiper motions and also upwards to blend any harsh edges. I then took that same MAC 226 brush and took MAC Nocturnelle e/s and applied it to the outter corner and bringing/sweeping it lightly towards the crease blending it. I then took MAC Beauty Marked (with same brush) and put it only on the outter corners.. (to make a "V" shape).. then i took a fluffy eyeshadow brush and took MAC Next to nothing e/s and applied as my highlight on the brow bone and also blended out any harsh edges.

FACE:
So I used MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW 25 and applied it to my dark circles (using my ring finger). I then took MAC Select Cover up in NC20 with a MAC 130 brush and applied/blended on the corners of my nose and redness on my cheek (acne). I then Applied MAC MSFN with a MAC 134 brush.

CHEEKS:
For Blush I used the ELF Studio Blush brush and applied MAC Goddess Blush on the apples of my cheeks. I then took MAC Stereo Rose MSF and lightly went over MAC Goddess Blush. I then contoured with a MAC 109 brush and used MAC Emote to contour.

LIPS:
Just applied MAC Easy Lounger to the lips.
My Fit Beauty

Bonitinha

So Beautiful! I love how you added the instructions! Do you know of a good dupe for Dame's desire?? That is the only shadow I don't have in this look
smiles.gif

RandomnessWithK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
So Beautiful! I love how you added the instructions! Do you know of a good dupe for Dame's desire?? That is the only shadow I don't have in this look
smiles.gif

i'm not sure how accurate but i think stars n' rockets is a close enough dupe.. if not substitution
smiles.gif

or maybe you can mix stars n' rockets and creme de' violet together?

Latest posts